Portaled Back Into Mayhem

I will briefly touch what happened in the portals Bluebell and I were sucked into. We went to another reality where that worlds me is a hero in training with replicators as an army. I did peek at his world again a month later and now he has weird slug creatures too now. Anyways Lily have him a gift of a couple quirks, I copied his, and I returned home with Bluebell. Well, we ended up back at the testing site where a bunch of heroes were around us including Ass Might.

When All Shit tried to make sure I was alright I pushed him away. "I don't forgive you so step off All Might." He slowly backed away as Nezu, Midnight, and Aizawa checked on us. After finding out I am fine and what was on the other side of the portal All Might couldn't be quiet. "Excuse me Midoriya but what did I do to offend you?" I stiffened for a bit then sighed.

After a bit of silence I answered him, "My friend, I finally got a letter from him that he had set up to be sent to me a week ago. He died two years ago by hanging himself. The letter said he talked to you saying quirkless are useless to be anything more than casualties and damsels in distress. I hoped he was lying until I spoke to you."

"What do you mean Midoriya?" Aizawa asked as he glared at All Shit. "My quirk is called Enhanced Quirk Karma or just Quirk Karma. If a quirk is used on me I instantly copy and enhance it. What happened when he patted me on the shoulder is I got his quirk and the memories inside including his up to right now as the copy is somehow linked to the original. What I saw sickened me but I won't let obvious corruption stop me from being a hero." I act a bit queasy as I recall the memories I got including how each previous  holder was killed.

Shit Might turned pale as he heard that before running off. I picked up Bluebell and started to walk home. No one stopped me until I saw Nezu in front of me. "Midoriya do you really have his quirk?" I nodded and temporarily made myself into a super buff teen before deflating as proof. Nezu nodded and let me go, "You're in class 1-A. Or A-1 if you wanna be funny." I thanked him and kept going home.

Once I got to the gate Lotus was waiting for me so we walked home together. He talked about a girl with vines for hair he wanted to ask out later. I chuckled and told him what happened to me as we finally get home. Once there we head to the basement and plan out our future shenanigans. After a few hours of planning we come up with a fun one based loosely off the DND Izuku I was portaled to.

After a while I sent off a special lotus and a quill from Bluebell. They floated through the air some before I had them choose Shit Might. Once they got to him I did a rough take over, no chance for him to fight back as I planted a memory of him accepting the powers eagerly. With him gifted powers I made him into a Totem Barbarian but his totems are robots that fight with them. For him I chose bear totems resulting in giant robotic wooden bears.

With me basically using him as a puppet I had some fun. Activating rage before attacking some petty criminals killing the only one that was really evil while knocking out the others. Had him kill a couple pedophiles using the bears anatomy which is gory either way. When a fake hero appeared he read off his crimes before killing him with a giant hammer shaped like a bear. They kept finding his bits for weeks. Just so I didn't make him look completely evil I had him clean up trash, help elderly across the street, and rescue jay walkers by giving them a scare back onto the sidewalk. Unfortunately Aizawa ended the fun by catching him in his scarf thing.

I created a hologram nearby, "Looks like you were caught. Our deal has ended but I might regrant you powers another day. Consider this community service for him Eraser Head, he actually helped people." With that Shit Might lost the powers I gave him and the two items I used became dust around him. Aizawa was not happy to see him and dragged him off somewhere. I don't know exactly where even by using his memories as Bitch Might passed out before he got there and was unconscious when he was moved back home. Nezu doesn't hold back on punishments at all.

My next target was Katsuki again. This time he accepted the training I was going to give him. After a while he was stronger than most people before I made the bits vanish saying that I'm done training him for now. Can't wait to see him in UA with his ego boosted before I break it again. Unfortunately Bluebell and Lotus couldn't figure out why I did that.

Lotus was the first to ask, "Um, why did you train him? Isn't he a target on your list?" I laughed some, "Yes but what's better? Just crushing him normally or building him up only to destroy him later. I'm going full on ego destruction. He may have just learned how to use his explosive sweat from his feet, joints, back, and belly but I will still beat him during training at school. All that work only to be beaten by someone he sees as a lesser person." With that I hopped into the game with Bluebell to get stronger again and learn fighting styles to counter any hero or villain.