0

━☽【❖】☾━

Darkness.

It was all that filled his vision.

He couldn't tell if his eyes were opened or closed. It felt like his body was hovering in the air, neither falling or rising.

Gently, color entered his sight, slowly painting the once black canvas into a soft blue and violet hue.

Dots of pure white then began sprouting, adorning the scenery. The 'night sky' was deliberately forming beautifully.

Once the setting was close to coming together, he felt his feet finally landing on the soft grass below.

Belphegor blinked slowly, gaining his sense of touch. He tilted his head up to the sky, taking in the breathtaking view.

The stars reflected exquisitely on his eyes.

He pressed his lips together before dropping his gaze.

...

Though, what a peculiar shadow looming by the edge of the river.

It was almost like he wasn't alone.

A strange feeling overcame his senses. His eyes couldn't leave the peculiar shadow at all.

Before he knew it, his legs were already making their way there.

He couldn't help but be drawn to it.

Once near, he stopped a small distance away. He blinked slowly, trying to decipher what he was looking at.

Once his mind started to actually function, it only dawned to him that he was looking at a silhouette of a person.

The shadow then deliberately moved their head to the side, eyes becoming visible.

Belphegor found himself staring into alluring (e/c) eyes, seemingly glowing under the darkness of the night sky and the dim light.

The longer Belphegor stared, the more of its features began gaining clarity.

The person smiled at him mischievously.

"Ah, I've been found."