6

━☽【❖】☾━

"So this twin of yours... Beelzebub. Muscular build, tall, and has orange hair?"

"Mhm."

"...Is this right?"

A figure showed up in front of you two. The orange hair was a shade off, and was too long to the point that it could be tucked behind his ear. The outfit...was just plain strange too.

Basically, from someone who knows what Beelzebub really looks like, you'd see how far and ridiculous the model was.

Belphegor held back a laugh, resulting in a snort. You shot him an unimpressed look.

"Real helpful, Love."

"The-" Belphegor couldn't help it any longer and began laughing boisterously. "The... THE FACE! HAHAHA!"

"Well, I'm not a mind reader, Belphegor. You're bumming me out..." You cried fakely. Belphegor was holding his stomach due to how hard he was laughing. "I... I can't even-"

"..."

You merely gazed at Belphegor amicably, waiting for his laughing fit to seize down.

A few seconds passed before it had. You crossed your arms above your chest. "Yes, yes... Laugh it off... How am I supposed to fix it? You suck at describing shit."

"Pfft-... W-well..." Belphegor took a deep breath to compose himself. "I... d-don't think this will work this easily. Can't you just...look into my mind or something? Ah, better yet, I'll create the image myself."

Belphegor hit the side of his fist on his palm, his expression determined mixed with slight mockery. You raised a brow before shaking your head. "You're too incapable of doing that right now."

"Aww..."

"...But I can look into your memories to get their appearance and personality?" You hummed to yourself. Belphegor raised a brow. "...You can do that?"

"...You won't be creeped out if I said yes, right?"

"I will." Belphegor unhesitatingly confirmed.

"You're too cruel..." You frowned. Belphegor seemed to have a more solemn expression now.

"...What are you?"

"I'm not a figment of your imagination, that's for sure. I...can't tell you right now."