Thirty.

Excuse Mistakes! Thank you.

OMNISCIENT POV

OMNISCIENT POV.

MAY 25. 2020

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Squinting his eyes at the sunlight that was beaming through the blinds, Kentrell held Mu'Lani in one arm using his free hand to open the door that was currently getting banged on. People were always popping up unannounced and it was starting to slowly irritate him.

Swinging the door open he came face to face with sherhonda, Teelee, Rylie, Kendell, Taylin, and Kaell who all held mugs on their face along with Kentrell.

"We been standing out here for twenty damn minutes, what the hell was you doing?" Honda pushed past him making her way in the house and everyone else followed.

Lani looked at everyone with a pout confused on who they were except for her siblings. "Let me hold her" Teelee grabbed her from Kentrell's arms.

"I thought y'all was coming on the twenty-fifth?" He asked rubbing his lower abdomen. It was still sore from lastnight and he could barley move around how he wanted too.

"It is the Twenty-fifth jackass." Kendell spoke walking up the stairs towards the living room.

The kids went straight to the mini jumping castle, Honda sat on the floor, and Teelee kissed all over lani's face as she drooled all over her shirt.

"What's all that shit on your neck, Who you been fucking and having around my grandbaby Kentrell?" Honda looked at him in disgust seeing the big dark shades of purple marks on his neck and chest.

"Oh that's why this nigga keep rubbing his lower stomach? Must've been fucking some broad all night, Na' he sore and shit." Kendell snickered shaking his head.

"Y'all nosey as fuck" Kentrell pointed seeing everybody stare at him waiting for him to answer. "Mmcht my girl was doing that shit, stay out my bidness. "

"What girl? You moved on already" Teelee asked with a confused look, slight attitude laced in her voice. She actually adored Saint, and she knew Kentrell would have to move on some day since Saint was gone, but she felt like it was too early.

"Nah i didn't." He answered her.

Dragging his hands down his face, Kentrell walked to the back entering him and Saint's bedroom seeing her sound asleep under the comforter, her hair slightly covering her face.

Pushing it to the side, He laid his body on top of her leaving kisses on every part of her face.

"Movee Kentrell" She whined using her hand to mush his face away from hers.