Chapter 1

The bright Sunrays of New york city hit through the glassy windows directly into Arjun's cute pouty face who was sleeping peacefully after his late night party which was held for his one and only friend's birthday. He frowned and got up to start his day as he yawned and stretched his limbs and headed to washroom to do his morning chores.

He came out of the bathroom to see his phone beeping which was on silent.

A smile crept his face as he saw his iphone flashed the caller id "Appa❤️" his favorite human on earth. Despite his busy works his father looked after him and never made him feel lonely after the death of his mother when he was 12 years old.

"Hi pa"

"Hi da... Enchitiya??" Ravi Krishnan asked.

"Hmm.. Ipo dhaan pa..Nee thoongalaya"

" Dho porenda... Unkitta pesitu thoongalam nenachen.. Nethu party irunthuchunu sonniye.. Epdi pochu?? Rakshan enna solran? "

"Hmm party nalla than irunthuchu..... Avanuk enna marie vitta curie nu entha ponna pathalum kadala pottutu irukkaan... Avan birthday partykk enak therinju naan mattum thaan pa anga paiyyana irunthirappen.. Matha ellame ponnunga... Epdi pa unga friendukk ipdi oru paiyyan?"
He whined

" Haha... Dei nee ponnunga kitta flirt panna matengrathukaga avane enda ozhunga irukka solra... Po poi avane paathu kathuko"

" Paaaa... Enna pa ne appa mariya pesra?"

"Deii... Poda ozhunga poi New york nalla suthiparu... Next month India varanum la..."

"Appa.. Naalu varshama inga thaan irukken.. Inga suthi paaka ini onum illa..I am fed up of here... Eppa da india varlam nu irukken.. Mukkiyama eppada thaatha va paklam nu irukken.. Nee aachum adikadi inga vara.. Aana thaathava paathu naalu varsham aachu... Aama thaatha vanthara Mumbaikk??

"Hmm.. Naliku varuvaaru"

"Ohh seripa"

"Serida.. Enak thookam varuthu inaik neraya meeting irunthuchu.. Semma tired naan thoonguren.. You get going ok?"

"Seri pa... Good night"

He hung up the call and got up to get ready. He made a coffee and had a sandwich for his breakfast. He got ready in his casuals and headed to his car after locking his home.

He drove to the nearby street where Rakshan his friend stayed.

Arjun rung the calling bell for the nth time. Still there was no response. Sighing he turned the door knob and the door swung open. He went inside the house and found Rakshan sleeping soundly in the couch on his stomach wearing only his sweatpant. His clothes were scattered on the floor along with some popcorns and snacks. Waste papers and wrappers were lying on the floor. His living room looked all messy. He gave a disgusted look when his eyes wandered around the room.

'Door kooda lock pannama epdi thoonguran paaru pakki'. Arjun thought as he facepalmed.

"Deii". Arjun shaked Rakshan's shoulders

"Hmm". He hummed in a sleepy husky tone

"Deii Raksha... "

"Hi baby.." He said still in his sleep

'Baby aa...' Arjun thought getting angry

"Deii..." He called out louder

Rakshan jerked and looked up.

"Enna da? " He asked annoyed.

"Dei enthrida time aachu... "

" 5 minutes macha.. " he said raising his 4 fingers.