Chapter 24

Recap :- Vaidehi reveals the truth.

"Haiyyo arjuneyy vidu.. Mudila... Haha"

He left her and laid beside her on his side, propped up on his elbow, hand supporting his head. She pulled the collar of his tshirt making his forehead hit on hers. He wrapped his one hand around her waist. They giggled and he kissed her forehead lovingly.

He slowly traced her face with his finger and winced when she bite his finger when he traced her lips. She laughed and cupped his cheek with her one hand and traced his beard with her thumb. Arjun looked her intensely and leaned towards her.

"Enna nadakuth inga"

They jerked and tilted their heads to left side to the door and saw sweety standing there with her hands crossed. Arjun clicked his tongue and sat up. Vaidehi tried to get up from the bed but he pulled her wrist causing her back dash on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her.

"Paatha therila.." He kissed her cheeks.

Sweety shook her head in disbelief and turned to leave.

"Heyy antha kadhava satheet po" he yelled to which she rolled her eyes and closed the door.

Vaidehi turned to him and glared him but he was in no mood leave his hold around her.

"Arjuneyy en ipdi panra?"

"Avala vidu vaa namma continue panlam"

"Chi po.. Naan poren"

"Heyy enga di pora"

"Poda... Avunga enna nenaipanga"

"Ava onum ninaika maata... Ava ennoda partner in crime" he said and giggled.

She smiled "seri vidu naan poren.. Ellarum vara time aachu"

"Ore oru kiss" he said huskily.

'Ivaru propose pannamataram aana kiss mattum etho pontati kitta kekra maari kekaparaam... Hmm' she thought.

"Athellam mudiyathu.. Naan poren"

"Naan unna vitta thane"

'Mch..'

She kissed his cheeks strongly cupping his face making sound and ran away..

"Oii ithellam pathaathu" he yelled.

"Aprom paathukalam da maama" she yelled back and ran away.

He blushed and went downstairs. He saw 3 innova cars in front of the house and saw everyone getting down and Vaidehi helping them. He stood there with a fake pout.

Paati : "arjun kanna enthrichitiya?"

Arjun : "ponga paati naan unga kitta pesa maaten"

Paati : "ennachu kanna"

Arjun : "enna thaniya vuttut neenga ellarum nalla jolly ya veliya poyit varinga la?"

Suresh he came behind laughed at it.

Suresh : "nee nalla thoongit iruntha raasa.. Athaan unna koopdala"

He looked at Suresh and his eyes pooled. He went to him and hugged him tightly. Everyone in the house were taken aback at his sudden gesture.

Suresh smiled and patted his back.

Suresh : "bayandhitiya... Naanga yarum kanom nu"

Arjun just nodded.

Suresh : "sorry pa"

Arjun : "illa paravala.. Naan thaan sorry sollanum"

Vaidehi started panicking while Suresh frowned.