Chapter 60

Recap :- Ammu and Asif's wedding.

2 months later,

Thaimai vaazhgena
Thooya senthamizh
Ariraaro araaro
Thanga kai valai
Vaira kai valai
Ariraaro araaro

Intha naalile
Vadha niyabagam
Entha naalum maaratho
Kangal pesidum
Mouna baashayil
Yenna vendru kooratho

Chinnu's heartmelting voice echoed the mansion when Vaidehi was brought to the centre of the hall with Ammu and Kani on either side of her.

A Royal chair was kept in the centre. Carpets were spread in the floor where all kind of sweets, fruits, flowers and different colours of glass bangles were kept. Tall lamps were lit. The whole mansion was decorated with flowers and lights.

Chinnu sat in the raised floor of the left side of the hall with Kanna, a fellow village boy who played the Veena. Sakthi was videographing the event.

Vaidehi was dressed in a red and yellow silk saree. She had adorned herself with ethnic jewels. Her natural glow increased her beauty. Arjun who was dressed in a silk shirt and dhoti winked at her making her cheeks turn red.

Vaidehi held her baby bump and slowly settled on the chair. A garland was put in her neck.

"Ayyo Azhagii" an old lady took evil eyes off her to which Vaidehi blushed.

Arjun winked at her while she gave an air kiss to him. One by one the ladies applied haldi on her cheeks and wore the bangles in her hands.

Arjun slowly walked to her and applied it on her cheeks and kissed her forehead lovingly. He bent down and started talking to his little one.

"Oii inga paaru.. Ozhunga unga ammava kashtapaduthama veliya vanthurunum.. Athuk unak thara lanjam tha ithellam.. Seriya" he said in a warning tone making everyone chuckle.

Vaidehi glared him.

"Arjuneyy....Ethuk en chellatha meraturinga?"

"Achacho naa meratala da thangom" he kissed her bump.

"Aahhhh" she yelled holding her bump.. "Yov.. Un kozhantha un mela irukra kovatha en mela kaatuthu.. Yenna otha othaikra"

"Hahaha" he laughed and kissed hee cheeks while she pouted.

"Dei Arjun .. Un pontatiyayum pullayayum konjunath pothum.. Ellarayum saapda azhachut po" sumathi said.

Arjun nodded, pinched her cheeks and left.

_

Vaidehi caressed her bump with a contentful smile. She had always wished to Carry a baby since her childhood. Whenever she sees a pregnant woman, her heart used to jump in joy. Although Vaidehi loved to write romantic novels, she was never interested in love until she met Arjun. She wanted to marry so that she could carry a baby. But after meeting Arjun she also wanted love in her life. She never thought that she would madly fall in love with a person.

Vaidehi sighed heavily and looked at the moon.

"Maa.. Naa un vayathula irunthapo.. Unakum ipdi thaa feel aacha ma?"