Chapter 56

Recap :- Selvam's friends encourage him to take revenge on Arjun.

Hey mallipoo vachu vachu vadudhae
Andha vellinila vandhu vandhu thedudhae
Machan epo vara pora

Pathuthala paamba vandhu
Muthamm thara pora

Shubha sang as she pinned the jasmine flowers to her hair. She admired herself in the mirror dressed in a mango colour saree with pink border paired with pink blouse. She kept a kutti bindi in her forehead when someone hugged her shoulders from behind. She looked through the mirror and found Asif smiling at her.

"Enna ka? Kalyanam unakka illa antha Ramalingam paiyanuk ah?"

"Yen da?"

"Illa ivlo azhaga kalyana ponnu maari kelambirkiye athaan"

She twisted her lips at him.

"Hm.. Akku un kitta oru vishayam sollanum" she said as she held his arms that was around her shoulders.

"Ennathu ka?"

"Athu... Athu vanthu..."

"Sollu ka"

"Hmm.. Naa sollirken la... En school la Maths Vathiyar ah irukra Vijay pathi?"

"Aama"

"Hmm.. Avaru propose pannaru.. Veetuk vanthu pesalama nu kettaru"

"What?" He turned her "Serious ah va?"

She nodded.

"Super ka.. Nee enna solra? Unak ok thane?"

She nodded blushing slightly.

"Pahh... Azhagu ka nee" he pinched her cheeks and kissed it.

"Poda.." She blushed more.

"Seri Thaatha kitta sollitiya?"

"Nope... Innaik namma pora kalyanathuk avarum varuvaru..So maybe anga thaatha kitta kekalam"

"Ohh avaru... Hmmm... Wait apo athaan ivlo azhaga dress panirkiya?"

Shubha blushed again. Asif's heart filled seeing her smile that reached her eyes. He hugged her tightly and pulled back.

"I am soo happy ka....That you have finally moved on" he said to which Shubha just smiled.

"Enna discussion poyit irukku inga?" They heard a voice from the door step and saw Sakthi standing with his hands on his hips.

"Onula da... En akka Mrs Shubha aaga poraanga" Asif said.

"What? Sollave illa... Yaaru mathini ungala kattika pora antha paava patta manithan?"

Shubha glared him playfully"Innaik antha marriage uk varuvaaru.. Neeye pathuko" she twisted her lips at him and three of them moved downstairs.

"Arjuneyyyy seekram" Vaidehi yelled at her poor husband who was trying to pin her saree pallu for quite a long time.

"Iru dii.. Kathatha"