Chapter 46

Sorry for the late guys🥲... Konjam busy aayiten unga veetu pullaya nenachu mannichudunga pa 🙏🏻

Oru happy news guys.. Naan 12th pass aagiten🥳😹.. Repeat ezhuthanum nu nenachen😂 aana pass ayiten pa..semma happy😁

Recap:- Ravi tells thaatha about Chandrika's demise.

Vaidehi scrunched her eyes and opened her eyes. She tried to get up but felt a weight on her. She looked down and saw Arjun hugging her waist and sleeping on her chest like a baby.

A smile crept on her face. She caressed his hair and kissed his head. She tilted her head and saw the time. It was already 6:30 a.m. She slightly tapped his bare shoulders. He moaned and snuggled into her chest. She sighed and called him.

"Arjuneyy"

..

"Arjuneyyyy"

"Mm"

"Arjuneyy"

"Enna dii" he whined in his raspy voice raising his head from her chest with half opened eyes.

She felt butterflies hearing his morning voice. He looked so cute in his messy hair, bare torso and a sleepy face.

"Enthiri arjuneyy"

He looked at the clock.

"Heyy mani 6:30 thane aaguthu" he whined and laid on her chest again.

She pulled his hair and cupped his face. He stared her with a sleepy face. She kissed his forehead. He smiled and kissed her cheeks.

"neenga thoongunga naan poi kulikren"

She jumped out of the bed while arjun slept hugging the pillow.

She opened her luggage that was shifted to their room last night. She took a orange saree out of it and moved to the bathroom. She bathed and came out. She stood in front of the mirror and dried her hair.

Arjun woke up to the strawberry smell of her. He opened his eyes and saw his fresh wife drying her hair. Water droplets stuck on her face, neck and waist made her look hotter. He gulped and got up from the bed.

He hugged her from behind tightly pressing his bare torso to her back. He snuggled into her neck and inhaled her scent.

"Hmmm enna soap dii use panra? Ipdi thookuthu" he said huskily.

She blushed.

He moved her wet hair to a side and kissed her wet nape. He placed slow kisses on her neck and shoulder blade. She closed her eyes and leaned back to his shoulders giving him more access. He kissed her collarbone and found a hickey in her neck. He smirked.

"Nalla vela nee concealer potu maraikrathukulla naan enthichiten" he said.

She frowned and opened her eyes and saw him smirking at her through the mirror.

"Illana ennoda art work ah rasika mudiyama poyirkum" he said kissing the hickey and winking at her.

"Ama ithula unak peruma vera" she sulked.

"Pinna irukatha"

"Seri kalaila enthich romance pannathlam pothum.. Poi kulinga ponga"

"En pontati kitta romance pannama vere yaar kitta panna poren" he placed his chin on her shoulders.

"Ahn ahn.. Pothum pothum kelambunga"

"Dance class polaya ma?"

"Hmm.. Ponum.. Aana nee ipdi kattipudichit iruntha poga mudiyathu arjuneyy"