Chapter 34

Recap:- Vaidehi and Arjun gets married❤️

Vaidehi was dolled up like a new wedded bride. They brought her downstairs. Arjun sat there wearing a white shirt and blue jeans hearing a number of advises from his perippas when Vaidehi was brought down. He looked at her and stood dumbstruck. She looked beautiful than ever with the nuptial chain and the sindoor in the forehead. He took evil eyes of her while she blushed.

Pugazh came forward and cupped her cheeks.

"Azhaga irukka da" he said and kissed her forehead making her smile.

"Ellarum vaanga sapdulam..." Paati said coming out of the kitchen but stopped seeing Vaidehi. She took evil eyes off her and dragged everyone to eat lunch.
Evryone ate lunch except deepa who never came out of the room.

"Apo naanga kelambrom thaatha" pugazh said after the lunch.

"Ama maama.. Aprom Vaidehi oda dress ellam pack panni sainthram konduvaren" sundarasamy said and moved to Vaidehi "varatta ma.. Santhoshama iru" he patted her head. She nodded her head in tears.

Arjun hugged her shoulders and blinked his eyes. Sundarasamy patted him and left with pugazh. Vaidehi tilted her head and looked up at Arjun. He kissed her forehead.

As thaatha said, soon the villagers came knowing about the marriage. Nobody in the village spoke ill of the sudden marriage as they had great respect on Arunachala thaatha. They came one by one and blessed the couple.

By evening,

Arjun walked to thaatha who was sitting on the rope cot in front of the mansion and sat beside him.

"Meesai.. Rakshan etho kekran.. Neeye deal pannu"

"Enna solran?"

"Kalyanam aagiduchu la.. Athaan treat kekran"

"Ethavuth treat kudu da"

"Thaatha.. Avan sarakku kekran thaatha"

"Sarakka ah?"

"Avan mattum illa thaatha... Appa perippa ellarum plan panranga"

"Apdina vidu da....neeyum senthuko" thaatha winked.

"Naan ellam kudikala"

"Yen da?"

"Enak innaik first night la" he blushed.

"Adingu... Oru mannum kedaiyathu"

"Why meesai"

"Kalyanam thaan sattubuttu nu nadanthich.. Athuk nu mathath ellam nalla naal paakama panna mudiyathu.."

"Nalla naal ah?"

"Ama.. Pavi kalyanathuk aprom paakalam"

"Meesai.. Pavi kalyanathuk innum 10 naal irukk meesai" he whined.

"Irukatum... Athuk enna ipo"

"Onula.. Po" he went inside while thaatha chuckled.

"Evlo kutty kai la?" Meera said.

"Aama anni cute ah irukku" Kani paused applying mehandi design on Vaidehi's palms and admired her little palms.

"Enna di panringa" Sumathi asked Kani, Meera, Divya, Shaalni and Pavi who were sitting around Vaidehi.

"Mehandi podrom ma Vaidehikk" Pavi said.

"Aama aunty neenga paatuk mehandi function lam vaikama straight ah kalyanatha nadathitinga..athaan ipo panrom" Kani said.

"Athusari" Sumathi left shaking her head.

"Hi" Arjun chirped and jumped out of nowhere.

Kani : "Heyy bayanthuten" she clutched her chest.