Chapter 30

Recap :- Kani doubts arjun's wierd behaviour. Arjun sneaks into Vaidehi's room.

Vaidehi snuggled into him and kissed his chest above his tshirt. He too hugged her waist and pulled her closer.

"Vaidehi ma.. Time aachu naan poren"

She shook her head and hugged him tightly.

"Heyy ennadi"

"Poga vendam"

"Apo seri naan ingaye unna kattipidich thoonguren... Kalaila un appan vanthu nammala bedcoffee kuduth ezhuppatum"

She pouted and turned the otherside
"Poda.. Po...enakk vena"

Arjun sighed and hugged her waist from behind.

"Pch.. En ma ipdi panra.. Munnadi lam enna thorathi vudrathulaye kuriya iruppa... Ipo poga venda nu solra?"

She slightly tilted her head

"Enak therila mama.. Bayama irukku.. Ipdiye irukanum nu thonuthu.. Epovume" she said tightening his hold on her.

"En ma bayapadra.. Ethayum yosikatha..Naalaik veetuka va seriya" He kissed her cheeks.

"Hmm.. Onne onu mattum panriya?"

"Enna?"

"Naan thoongara varaikum ingaye iru please"

"Okay"

She turned to his side and hugged him. He hugged her and patted her back kissing her hairline. She slowly drifted to sleep. Arjun slowly made her lie on the bed and covered her with bedsheet and kissed her forehead. He closed the balcony door and jumped down. He started his bike and drove off to home.

Kani who waited for him to return slept in the couch. Arjun slowly opened the door and locked it. He moved without making noise but jerked seeing kani sleeping in the couch.

'Iva en inga thoongirka?' He shrugged and moved upstairs.

Kani stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes. She saw him climbing the stairs and sat up. She turned her head to the clock. It showed 2:45 am.

'One hour ah enga ponaan?'

Next day, Vaidehi got up stretching her limbs. She saw the time and gasped. It was already 8:30 in the morning.

'Ivlo neram thoongitoma' she thought and rushed to the bath. She blushed remembering last night while bathing. She came after bathing and saw his jacket lying on the corner of the floor. She picked it and inhaled his scent from the jacket and hugged it. She opened the cupboard and kept it inside. She closed the cupboard and gasped seeing herself in the mirror. She had several hickeys in her neck. She touched it and blushed.

'Aiyo ipo itha maraika enna panrathu' she thought.

She took her phone and searched in google. She saw tricks to hide hickey with makeup. She opened her makeup box that she used for dance and took the concealer out of it and applied on her hickeys. She got ready in a halfsaree and left the house after breakfast.

Vaidehi hopped into the mansion and saw everybody in the house with broom and mops cleaning the house.

"Akka inga enna nadakuthu" she asked shaalni who was dusting the cobwebs in the pillar.

"Veedu full ah sutham panrom"

"Ethuk?"

Shaalni looked here and there and beckoned her to come closer. She nodded and went closer.

"Inga maama ellarum mumbai poyirkango... Arjun appa va kootit vara..Athaan avara welcome panrathukk than ithellam" she whispered to her ears.

"Ohh"