Chapter 57

Its a double update. Please read Chapter 56 before you read this Chapter.

She nodded her head and wiped her tears. She took his phone from him.

"Seri nee bathrama iru.." She said and was about to move when bright light flashed on their face.

It was the light from a jeep. Selvam and his gang including four members came out of the jeep.

"Ada ada ada..." Selvam clapped his hands and walked forward.

Vaidehi's eyes widened seeing the weapons in their hands while Arjun got down from the bike and stood before her gritting his teeth.

"Vaidehi odu" Arjun said in a low voice.

"Arjuney.. Naa.."

"Odu maa... " He said again.

"Arjuneyy avan kai... Kaila.. Kath.. Kathii"

"Naan pathukren.. Nee odu.. Naa sonnathu seyy.."

Vaidehi looked again at Selvam who stood with bloodshot eyes. She gulped and stood still.

"Oduu" Arjun roared making her flinch and run away.

"Anneyy.. Ava odra ney" one of his allakais said.

"Ava pogattum da... Ivana first pathukalam" Selvam said fixing his gaze on him.

Arjun cracked his knuckles and stood boldly with a daring eyes. Selvam gritted his teeth and actioned their allakais to attack him. Two of them ran towards him with big aruval. He dodged the first one and punched the second one on his face.

He took the aruval from the second one and threw it on the first one 's leg who came behind him. The first man screamed and fell on the road. Two men came again and Arjun punched them vigorously. One man came and strangled him from behind. Arjun kicked on his knees and he fell on the floor. Selvam sat on the jeep and watched him fighting with his friends.

Here Vaidehi ran and stood before a shop which was closed. Tears were flowing continuously from her eyes. She opened his Phone and searched for the contact. Her eyes fell on the name 'Shravan Acp'. She dialled the number. Her heart beated fastly and she was praying all the gods.

"Pick up.. Pick up.. Pick up" she cried hard when the call ended after a full ring.

She again called the number and he picked up within half a ring.

"Hello?"

Vaidehi sighed heavily. She wiped her tears and cleared her throat.

"Code red"

"Shit" She heard him mutter under his breath "ok over and out" The call got declined.

Vaidehi remembered him saying to share the location to that number. She immediately opened whatsapp and opened Shravan Acp's chat. She shared the location with her trembling hands and sighed.

Here Arjun knocked all those four men down. One man pierced his right hand with a dagger knife which started bleeding already. All the four laid on the road holding their stomachs and legs whimpering. Selvam got irritated and jumped off the jeep with a big aruval. He straight away came to him running. Arjun dodged him and kicked his abdomen. Selvam groaned and strangled his neck. Arjun squinted his eyes and choked. He tried to remove his hold but he gripped it tightly glaring him with blood shot eyes. Arjun tapped on his hands choking hard.

He took in a sharp breath and strangled selvam's neck. Selvam who didn't expect it left his hold and struggled hard. Selvam punched hard on Arjun's abdomen. He fell back holding his stomach. Selvam kicked him and Arjun fell on the floor. He continuously kicked him while Arjun groaned and tried to hold his legs but flinched hearing a sudden gunshot. Selvam fell on the road holding his legs screaming. Arjun tilted his head and saw Shravan pointing the gun and Vaidehi beside him.

Vaidehi ran to him and helped him to sit straight. She hugged him tightly and cried hard.

"Boys" Shravan yelled through his wireless and some guys came there out of nowhere.

"Sir" they said in chorus standing in attention.

"Guys.. Clear this.. And Rohit.. Station inform pannu.."

Vaidehi pulled back and looked around and saw all the men who were lying unconsciously.

"Arjuneyy unak onum illala" she cried.

"Onula maa" he wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

She frowned seeing the blood in his hands.

"Arjuneyy... Ithu ennathu" she touched his arms and he hissed.

"Onula ma lite ah keechiruch"

She started crying hardly.

"Maa.. Onula ma.. Chinna keechal thaa.. Alatha dii" he joined their foreheads holding her nape.

Shravan came near Arjun. He and Vaidehi helped him to stand up. He stood with Vaidehi's support.

"Arjun... Code word kettapove enak hint vanthuruch.. Don't worry... Ipc section 307...Murder attempt nu case potrulam..Non bailable offense.. Aayusukum jail la kedappan..Unga wife thaa witness.. "

Vaidehi looked Arjun. He smiled weakly at her.

"Arjun... Nee tha ivungala adich pottiya?" Vaidehi asked him

He nodded at her.

"Apo athuk case poda maatangala?"

Shravan chuckled at her.

"Illa maa.. Athu self defense nu solli samalikalam... Athu matum illa ivanunga seriyana loosunga.. Antha kadayila... (He pointed a shop) Cctv camera night time on la irukra vishayam therila pola.. Athula kandipa record aagirkum.. Ivunga thaa first attack panna vanthanga nu prove pannidalam" Shravan said.

Soon the police officials arrived. They arrested Selvam abruptly. Vaidehi stood watching everything hugging Arjun's arms.

Selvam stood before them and glared them. The policemen dragged him and others to the jeep. Some villagers came to the spot and watched everything. Shravan got a signature from Arjun and left. Arjun was taken to hospital by the villagers. They informed the mansion and the whole mansion rushed to the hospital. The doctor dressed his wound and asked him to rest for a couple of days.

Vaidehi's statement was taken by the police. As all the evidences were against Selvam, he was imprisoned for life.

To be continued.....

Guys, I am really really sorry for not updating regularly. I am really feeling stressful and I am not getting a peaceful environment to think and update. Also, the comments are low these days which is actually affecting my self esteem and interest to type an update.

PS: 2-3 chapters more to the end of this story 🙂