A Nice Chat

God damnit Octavia! I thought of myself.

"Are you a human? Huh... great...FUCKING GREAT! NOW HE FUCKS HUMANS AS WELL! WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH HIM!

Uh... what?

"That's all?"

"What?!"

"You don't care that I'm a human, but that?

"He already fucked an imp, a human isn't anything lower than that!"

Okay? Wait...

"I've seen you on the paintings, are you Octavia's mo..?"

"I'm the one asking the questions here! But yea, I'm Octavia's mother, Stella, part of the Goetia Royalty. Now why is there a human on my fucking home!"

"I...emm...its a long stor..." I tried to say but got interrupted again.

"Don't pull that shit on me, I demand answers before I call security to escort you out to the fucking void!"

I lower my weapon, mostly because...well... I'm not going kill Octavia's mom.

"I am...emm... Octavia's friend...yea, exactly that." I said with the fakest smile I ever did in my entire life.

"Ha! Don't be ridiculous, my dear Octavia don't have any friends, and even if she had, wouldn't be a low life mundane creature like you!

Damn, that's sad, In more than one way.

"Wait, that's also too harsh! Aren't you her mother or something? Now I get why she doesn't even try acknowledge you even exist at all at this point!"

She seemed a little bit astonished

"Wha..what?"

"If I haven't asked about who were those people on the paintings, I wouldn't fucking know who you are, and with reason, at this point I' don't fucking care either, because with the one sentence summary she gave me, and this "conversation" we are having is right now its enough to tell you are an insufferable bitch"

"She really said that?... No! How filthy low class creature like you DARES to talk to me like that!  And also think he knows more about my OWN daughter than me! You really must be truly one of Stola's acquaintances... disgusting.

"What? No!"

"Then get OUT of my sight, and my PROPERTY! 

 She then throwed at me my bag of spices, I manage to catch them, she was about to do the same with the Wine bottle, but she stopped short.

"What's this? One of your savages' beverages or something?"

"I don't know, you are the aristocrat here, you are suppose to be the one who knows how to read" I answered back.

"Hmmm..." She ignored my comment as she opened the bottle and smelled the wine inside, then clean the mouth of the bottle, and took a small zip of it.

*Smacks her lips* "Huh, it isn't half bad, its better than the colored water Lucifer calls alcohol offered at that lame party." She said as she proceeds to chug the entire remaining wine in one go.

"Emm...your welcome I guess?" I said

"You got more of this?" She asked me

"Yea?"

"How much?"

Huh💡

"A whole stash of them"

"I request more!"

"What? No! I hit the one in a million jackpot of my life, I'm not going to let you of all people drink it away!" I said back