Touchy Subject

If you are planning on continue reading this story, you will have to bear it with me on this one, its the first time I write this kind of ehh...subplots if you call it that way, so be patient. Also with the perk selection, I'll give it a little bit more of time.

As I walk straight into the palace, directly to the shower, now that I got that peak of human...demon...or whatever technology at my disposal, I want to get rid of all this blood, Along the way I met of this place's servants, an imp, one I haven't seen before, he was cleaning some furniture on the hallway with one of those feathered things. Now I understand what purpose they had.

"Hey man, I haven't seen you before around here"

"No sir, I'm Pringle, the head butler of this palace, I've just been busy with some other stuff on the other side of the palace this past days, that must be the why you have never seen me until now." He answered me in a unusual, yet quite elegant voice, but yet I could feel he was lying due to his uneasy expression. Although I believe the part about how big this place is.

Gotta ask for a tour another time.

"Oh right, I'm Y/N by the way, you must probably will see me around this parts, so don't call security on me please. Nice to meet you fancy talking man." I said extending my arm to him, he shake it right away. He looked around and then pulled me closer and whisper at me.

"Thank you for dealing with the mistress"

I whispered back at him "Stella?"

"Yes, my arm still hurts that time she throwed me"

"So Jerry didn't exaggerated?"

"No, sir."

"Hmm...I got you man." I quickly take out of my (magic) backpack for the healing salve, and take some of it with my hand. He saw me with some doubt, I mean, its a strange dark green goo that smell like grass, so its understandable.

"Trust me."

He reluctantly rev up his sleeve, I apply it on his arm and told him to just rub it.

"Give it like 10 mins or so." I said as I pack everything up and stand up.

"Thank you, sir."

"No problem, also talking about Ste

"No problem, also talking about Ste..." I stopped and better start whispering "Stella, knowing you're the head butler and all that, I'mma need you to get me this stuff if you...well, we all want to keep this "peace" going." I said as I kneel and took out a notebook from my backpack and show him the blueprints of a small distillery station. He took a quick look through them.

"I'll see what I can do, can I take photos of them to get the precise specifications of the contraption?" He said pulling out his cellphone, I nodded, he quickly took the photos and checked if their were good enough.

"Also Mr. Y/N, please don't tell the young mistress that we met."

Uh?

"Why?"