Jury Rigging

???? POV

"Tamali! This is Roswell Bravo 2-6! Do you copy!" I yelled

*Sound of static*

Please! answer please!

"TAMALI! THIS IS ROSWELL BRAVO 2-6! DO YOU COPY!" I yelled again

*Same static sound*

"FUCKING DAMNIT! This is what happens when I don't check the radio before a mission FUCKING ONCE IN MY LIFE!" I screamed internally while hitting my communicator on my helmet

I look around, around, I'm in an dark alley of sorts, tall buildings, and bright neon lights, the sky is red with a big pentagram, filled with mutants, this just ain't natural, it's ain't fucking right.

"Okay, okay... stay frosty, use your training for something... lets think..." I said on low voice trying to comfort myself, I think of trying to contact base again one more time, but instead I picked up a signal...

*Radio inside the helmet* "This is Averno news radio, your only source of almost reliable news, better than the other shit people broadcast, especially 666 News, they think they are better just because they got TV equipment...and more audience... and more budget... fucking assholes... Anyway, the news! But before that, ad time!..."

"Radio? So it works...or at least can only receive..." I look at the sky again. "Or not powerful enough..."

I slowly walk to exit of the alley on the main street, rifle ready, trying not to make a lot of noise, kinda hard when you are using power armor, but it didn't matter a lot, there was a lot sounds of engines, people talking, and loud music coming from the building next to me, I peak through the corner, I see this creatures walk around in the street most of them are small, I spotted a lone one coming at my direction, I waited for him, when he got close enough, I grabbed him by the mouth, for it to not make noise, and snatch him into the alley. I change my grip to his neck 1m or so above the ground He used his hands to try to escape, but can't do much about it.

"What the! Ahhg Take it! Take it! Let me go!" He said as he grabbed something out of his pocket and threw it at me, it appears to be money, but I couldn't care less.

"Good, you can talk English, that makes things a lot damn easier for me, now, do you know where this "Averno Radio" is? I asked with an intimidating voice.

"Wh..what! Ahhhg" He tried to say. I tight my grip a little bit more.

"Do you or do you not?" I asked in a more severe tone.

"Ye...yes, ahhhg" I drop him

"Consider yourself a hostage, mutie, now take me there!" I said as I aim my rifle at him, he just nodded with a scared look.

-------------------------------------------------

Back at the Goetia's palace the next day

Y/N POV

I wake up, 6am as usual, but this time, I have my own room, Stolas lend me use one of the (many) guest rooms this place has for me. I get up and take a bath, my usual gear up for the day, still getting used to this new routine. I head up to the kitchen, on my way there I stumble upon Stella about to knock on Octavia's room.

"Good morning ma'am" I said while waving my hand.

"Good morning Y/... Mr. Y/N." She said correcting herself. " I'm hoping you found your chambers comfortable" She said correcting herself

"Don't push yourself, you don't need to be so formal with a mere low class like me, remember?" I said joking

Her face became a little embarrassed.