Meeting People

"By the way Stolas, I saw them using your Grimoire, and yep, its completely different that what happened to me, less scary for the average being like me."

"Indeed, talking about that, this afternoon I've tried to learn something about the way of how you got here, and well...

"Nothing?"

"No, it appears to be, or a really new or obscure method, and that really concerns me, If it work once, can work twice and so on. I can't go around hell asking about it, it would be inviting trouble" He answered with a serious tone. 

"So what do we do?"

"In the meantime, I'll try to search for more information or something similar to it, but aside from that, nothing, just wait."

"I don't like that idea, but you are right"

"Lets not feel bad about it, changing of topic, Via has been searching for you"

"Ight, I'll go now"

He just waved and continue watching his show, I make my way to Octavia's room, and knock on the door.

"What?" She answered from the other side of the door

"Can I come in?"

"OH, emm sure sure"

I open the door and see Octavia was reading a book

"So how was whatever you were doing?" I asked as I enter and close the door behind me.

"Meh, hanging out with mom, wasn't so bad, and you?"

"Fine, a jackass destroyed a gun and manage to do a miracle and put it back together If you could call them like that, also got a job"

"You what?!!" She said putting her book aside

"Yep, for some mercs."

"Let me guess to watch over the Grimoire"

"Yep"

"Ahhg, of course dad is going to drag you to deal with his problems" She said while doing a facepalm

"Cant say no tho, you know how position is around here" I said with a shrug 

"Exactly! What if they find out? Not even the human part, but the spying part!" She said kind of angry.

"They don't even knew I was going there today in the first place + apparently knowing I was sent by your father they will trust me more...ᵒʳ ˡᵉˢˢ, BUT! I should be fine." I said trying to appease her.

Better to not tell her about the 3 or so flaws I later thought about regarding the hellhound plan.

"I still don't like it" She said with a concerned face.

Better change the subject

 "Don't worry. Here, I got a present for you, close your eyes and extend your arms" I said while searching through my backpack

"Oh...emmm... alright." She did as asked.

 I found it back then" I said putting an Old World book I on her hands. She opened her eyes, and her expression turned into surprise. "You told me yesterday you like reading, I was going to give it to you on the morning, but well.., its the only one in decent condition I ever found that isn't utility magazines heh" I said with a quick laugh.

"Thank you very much!" She said at me with a big smile and her eyes light up like shooting stars.

"See that's better" I said back with a smile "Hope you like it, never had the time (or will) to read it tho."