The Encounter

At I.M.P.'s office.

A couple of days has passed since the advertisement incident and it's 9 AM and as they wait for a client to call, Blitzo like always shut himself on his office, Loona was she was adjusting her nasal strip while watching videos on the computer on her desk, Moxxie was cleaning his handgun, and meanwhile next to him, Millie was telling Y/N the story when they went to the Harvest Moon festival last month meanwhile he was working reloading shotgun casings on the same wooden table from before. Y/N was half listening, he still thinking about Octavia, it was going pretty normal since that talk, and although it went well...good you could say because of the outcome? He still sore about his answer to her, he feels like a coward, so he thought of a way to amend it.

Y/N: "I hope she don't get creeped out of think of it as lame" He thought while planning what he will do.

His thoughts got interrupted by Millie calling him.

Millie: "You okay there?"

Y/N: "Y- yea! I was about to sneeze but it didn't happen."

Moxxie knew he was lying since he exactly knew what could been crossing his mind at the moment.

Millie: "I hate when that happens too. So anyway it turns out he was an assassin sent to kill Stolas, with a blessed gun and everything!" She explained.

Y/N: "That...that escalated really quickly..."

Millie: "But it ended well, Moxxie fought him, we won, and nobody died! Happy Ending!"

Y/N: "That's a relief at least, but you manage to kill him or something?"

Moxxie: "No, he escaped."

Y/N: "That's... unsettling? At least manage to see who sent him?"

Millie: "Nope"

Y/N: "And you are not worried he might give it another shot and seek to finish the contract or revenge?"

Loona: "Meh"

Millie: "Not really."

Moxxie: "What can we do?"

Y/N: "... Right..." He put the ready up shotgun shot next to the others.

Millie: "Oh right, we need to tell you about that time we got contracted to kill a wholesome family that in reality was a disturbing murdering cannibal family."

Moxxie: "Please don't..."

Y/N: "Maybe another time..." He said while pouring the gunpowder on a new empty shotgun casing.

Millie: "Also why you don't wear your helmet like always?" We thought it was stuck in your head, or was part of your head."

Moxxie: "Yea, it feels weird. Don't take it badly."

That made Y/N stopped what he was doing, same as Loona, that caught her attention on what he would answer."

Y/N: "Emm, meh, I just thing this place is safe enough to not get a concussion."

Millie: "Huh, make sense"

Y/N: "Anyway, don't you have any pocket change? Specifically pennies if you can." Trying to change topic.

Millie searched on her pockets same as Moxxie, but they were empty.

Moxxie: "No, why?"

Y/N: "To make coin shots." He said while taking a penny and sticking it in said case.

Millie: "And why are you making coin shots?"

Y/N: "After the... how it was called? "Emergency bag"? Got turned into dust because of the explosion back with those guys with sunglasses, Blitzo told me we need to do some savings this month if we want paychecks that is. So one measure was to make cheap ammunition, and that's what I'm doing." He said while putting the last penny in the case and sealing it, then putting it next to the rest of the now reloaded shotgun shots.