In Search of Answers.

In Y/N's shed

Octavia: "Why you didn't went through the most straight way?" She said while resting her head on the back of the chair.

Y/N: "There was a trade route through Utah, but it got swarmed by pesky tribals, you know, the ones that don't like to use clothes, like to scalp people alive and then eat you? Yea, those kind of tribals, and I don't like to interact with them, so I went through Wyoming. I thought it would be too cold for their skinny legs, well, those guys apparently decided to migrate there too, but when I stumble across some of them, they just ran away screaming."

Octavia: "What? Why? What did you did to them?"

Y/N: "Absolutely nothing, when I stumble with them, I don't even raised my weapon and they just ran. Maybe they hate technology, I think I looked scary with the red eyes of my helmet, they screamed... what was it? "Outman demon." or something like that, but I'm glad though, that was the best possible outcome I can imagine with them by the stories I heard, specially to what happened to New Canaan."

Octavia: "Heh, fair enough." laughing at the remark.

"Excuse me Mistress Octavia, Mr. Y/N"

Both Octavia and Y/N turned around, it was one of the servants.

"Master Stolas requires both of your presence immediately"

They look at each other then back to the servant, then stood up and followed him, after some walking through the halls to the library, where Stolas was waiting for them.

Stolas: "I know you were working on my Blitzy's weapons, but I have something important to tell you Y/N." He said while approaching them.

Stolas: "It's about the "notebook" well. The thing is, I've search through all the archives I could find, for mention of another way to access the living world that isn't through the Grimoire or by natural ability such as the succubus for example." He explained.

Y/N: "That explains how those piss drinking demons manage to get there that day."

Y/N: "I see, so what do we do now?"

Stolas: "There is one option left though, it's a very old demon, Caim, he possess an extensive library too, although its topics are a mystery, but is worth a try."

Octavia: "Him?"

Y/N: "Do you know him?"

Octavia: "Of course, he is my grandfather."

"My father to be precise" Stella said while entering the room as well, startling the three of them.

Stolas: "Precisely"

Stella: "My question is why you want to talk to him? And why you are telling Y/N about him?" She asked.

Y/N: "Oh right, you don't know how I ended up here, to summary it I was like this:..."

Y/N explained to her the short version of the story, from when he was in Wyoming, to the expedition with Stolas.

Stella looked at him with a little bit of concern.

Stella: "Accidently? "Another Earth?" Stolas, didn't you or your-" She took a breath before continuing. "Acquaintance brought him here?!" She said starting to get angry.

Stolas: "No, *ahem* and it wasn't by using the Grimoire, it was through a method that neither I or my part of the family got records about it, that's why we want to ask your father if he knows about it."

Stella: "I see... then it's really concerning, why didn't any of you told me about it sooner!?"

Stolas: "Well emm..." He was about to answer