After the Bombs Fell.

(Quick short before continuing, I thought of doing it for the next part, but I know the other one will be long, so I thought this was better)

Flashback, 3 weeks ago or so in Stolas's studio.

"So yea, that's basically it"

Stolas: "Hmm... you keep saying the word "pre war", would you mind telling me about that "war"?"

"The Great War? Well, it happened 200 years ago or so, people killed each other with nuclear weapons, real shit, no more shiny stuff."

Stolas: "But that's not possible, humanity didn't used those weapons of theirs, the closest they were to actually use them was like about 60 years ago. My dad told me when Lucifer had to do an emergency council regarding that."

"But I'm telling the truth, I've walked, fight, and lived through so much radioactive crap I'm impressed how I haven't became a ghoul, or died!"

He looked at me with a concerned face, but most likely because he believes I'm laying or went crazy.

Stolas: "Have you used the Grimoire for one of my Blitzy's works"

Y/N: "Yes I did...Don't tell me I shouldn't have done it" I said with a worried expression.

Stolas: "Don't worry, it's nothing of that sorts, we are going to visit where you came from, I could open a portal for you, but I need you to open it, it's not that I don't believe you, it's just that this is really bizarre."

With that said, he called what I assume Blitzo, to ask him to give him to lend him the Grimoire, after some minutes he arrived, I stayed in the room so Blitzo don't know we are connected, Stolas went to greet him and grab the book, he also told him to wait so he can grab it again after he finished using it. He then came back with the book on his hand, he handle it to me.

"You want to go to a specific place or..."

Stolas: "You choose, I just want to see how your world looks."

"Alright..."

I think for a good place... Somewhere convincing...

"Emm... you prefer someone with few people so they don't see you?"

Stolas: "Not necessarily" As he said that he quickly got covered in the same way as when Loona and Octavia do their magical thing, but with a wave of feathers if you could describe it like that, when they disappear, I saw Stolas disguised as a human. "How do I look? Long time I don't take this form."

"I know just the place, and I'm pretty sure you would believe me there, but...hmm... stay here" I then quickly ran to my room and grabbed 2 of the spare trench coats I have and went back again to Stolas. "Take off that cape and put on this, you walking with brilliant colors on where we are going its going to attract a lot of attention, and we don't want that, I will do the same, it's deep inside NCR territory and I don't want them to think I'm a desert ranger and then shit on me when they realize I'm not one" He agreed and change his cape, after I did it too, I did the ritual?...procedure? Whatever and the orange portal opened.

Stolas: "That is...unusual?"

"What?"

Stolas: "The portal should be purple, I don't know why yours is orange."

I didn't noticed it at first, but he is right

"Now that you are mentioning it, when I first used it it was orange, and got sent to a feral ghoul infested beach, then after than was a purple one where we were planning to go originally"

Stolas: "That's interesting, it only happens when you do it?"

"I don't know, I later opened the correct one and was purple"