Announcement, its nothing bad I swear.

Hey there: The Cobalt Hero here!

Thanks for reading all the way up to here and I'm glad y'all are enjoying it, but I got something to say for y'all.

With part 35 I decided to conclude this volume. The reason is to put a kinda pause to the story for the meantime. 

That may sound bad but hear me out. 

I decided to do this because this story took more time and chapters/parts that I thought it would be, putting on hold other fever dream stories I have and that I really want to write. 

I wanted to avoid it since nobody likes people that do something, never finish it and then do another and repeat step 1; and seeing a lot of people liked this story, it would be a dick move. (I know I kinda did it with the Bioshock one, but trust me, it will not be the same.)

I'm not going to do that, so that's why I progressed with the story to a point I would feel fine to cut it for the mean time, do another and then come back and finish it.

Also no, I will not continue with the Bioshock story.

McRusty from across the room: 

...

...

Anyway, so I hope you understand, I will close this book and add Vol 1 to the name. 

For the people that read this story but not follow me, and are still interested, what I would suggest is that you archive this one, so when I decided to make make the Vol 2 I would announce it as another part on this book so you'll get notified.

Since I got some ideas rolling and I don't have a particular hierarchy for them, I decide you whoever wants to participate vote for what you would like.

I'm going to make a "story" which will only be as a poll for the ideas I would present. I'll pick some I got in mind, with their title and synopsis so you can vote. (There are Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel themed if you are interested.) After that whoever won. I'll make this weekend.

Don't worry, I'll try it to make it more concise this time, so it don't take that much time or length.

Until then. Have a nice day!

Also if you got something to say or you think this is a terrible terrible idea and you want to mail me a 12$ pipebomb to my home, you can give your thoughts here. Or if you simply got any question about any of the many plot holes this story got :)