Intermission

Since its been to long since the last time I uploaded and its gonna take a little more since I had to rewrite it since I didn't like where it was going...twice... so have these 3 random shorts in the meantime. They are non linear in time and assume they happened at some point before, during, or after the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Army's checkpoint on the highway

Guard #1: ...

Guard #2: ...

Guard #1: ...

Guard #2: *Yawn*

A tumbleweed rolls in front of them.

Guard #1: "Man this is boring, even more than usual. Hey I got an idea, I'll thing something and you try to continue it and then me again and so on."

Guard #2: "Hmm.. yea sure. Go"

Guard #1: *Clears throat* "Emm... alright:

♫We are dudes♫

♫Just dudes♫

♫In power armor suits!♫

♫Yeah... ♫

♫Oh yeah...♫

♫We are here♫

♫To watch♫

♫The base from demonic crap♫

♫Yeah♫

♫Oh yeah...♫

The other guard followed

Guard #2: ♫Whether is a demon...♫

♫Bullet proof with tentacles♫

♫Or a racooon...♫

♫That got extra eyes and eating cables♫

♫We are heeere♫

♫Doing all the job♫

♫While Ryaaan... got a cozy job♫

♫In time like these...♫

♫In time like these yea...♫

♫Oh yeah...♫

Guard #1: "Speaking of the devil..."

The second guard looks at the same direction where the lieutenant walk to them.

Guard #1: "What? Your ass got square from sitting all day?"

Ryan: "Fuck off." He then stood in front of them. "It's boring hearing static all day."

Guard #2: "Well, its the same here, nothing happens. Not that I'm complaining, like I said before, I prefer doing this boring job than going around waiting to get shot."

Guard #1: "Oh that's for sure. But I would like one more dynamic to be honest I would prefer moving boxes around the base's storage than watching the literal nothing, like seriously, not even a small hill is out there."

Ryan: "Yeah...hmmm, question for you, would you rather be station here, in literal Hell, where demonic stuff roams around and all that crap, or be stationed at the Sea of Tranquility?

Guard #1: "Sea of what?"

Guard #2: "Bro, the moon, remember history class."

Guard #1: "Oh yea, that cluster fuck in space where everyone was involved, that's a good question, hmmm, we won that one, no?"