𝐨𝐧𝐞: so we meet again

it was a peaceful morning, which i wasn't used to

i had no idea what time it was and i didn't even dare to check because it was so comfortable in bed.

the odd thing is, this didn't feel like my bed. but it didn't feel strange either.

i slowly opened my eyes and noticed i wasn't even at my place. second odd thing: this place looked familiar.

when i wanted to get up, the grip around my waist only tightened. that's when i was aware i wasn't even alone. a little gasp was leaving my mouth as i turned around to see who exactly was lying next to me. at this point, i wished my soul would have left my body so i could escape this situation.

jake was sleeping peacefully, his bare chest visible to me as well as his.. everything?

"oh my god.", i only said. not that this was the first time seeing him like that, i just wasn't used to it anymore.

jake finally woke up from his slumber as well, looking around and noticing me sitting up straight next to him. he only let out a low chuckle and admired me from his current position.

"good morning. did you sleep well, love?", he asked.

i gulped. it's been a while since anyone called me that nickname.

"what happened last night?", i ignored his question.

"aye, it seems like you want to avoid me now, huh? didn't seem like it last night." "what do you mean?", i asked him confusedly and frowned.

jake also sat up, got closer to my ear before moaning.

"jake! right there, right there!", he mocked me and laughed amusedly afterwards.

i scoffed: "i swear to god, if you don't tell me what happened last night, i'm going to kill you right on-"

"you went partying yesterday, right? i don't know what happened in your life, but you were sitting at the bar, completely wasted. you can be glad i was there as well, so i simply took you to my place since i don't know your new address."

"this doesn't explain why we are sitting here, completely naked."

"hyewon, you were all over me when i tried to help you get out of your dress. i think you got the wrong signals at that point." "and you were still willing to fuck me like you used to. great.", i scoffed again and got out of his bed.

"this should have never happened in first place. just forget everything and pretend i wasn't here." i quickly collected all my clothes while jake only watched me doing so.

"you can't leave at this state. i can clearly see you're having a big ass hangover, hyewon. pick anything out of my closet, i'm going downstairs to prepare you a hangover breakfast."