Hades Cabin Headcannon

The Hades cabin is ghost themed but like....in a cute way. Like tiny skeleton cats just wandering around. Rainbow flame torches that are somehow cute. Nico's cartoon skeleton print pajamas. The front door is like...completely encrusted with pretty jewels, every inch. A plain chalkboard wall with scribbles from the whole camp, song lyrics and doodles and cheesy sayings and campfire polaroids. Imagine a closet just filled with stuffed toys, all of dark, muted shades.

A big underground room with a tv and filled with books and spiderwebbed cutely with golden fairy lights and posters (hi will) and the floor filled with couches and bean bags (there's literally no part of the floor that's visible) to cuddle in and read . Directly leads to the massive underground library of the Athena cabin and Bunker 9 and the huge closet/dressing room of the Aphrodite cabin and Rachel's cave all that.

Imagine alive and dead pets of nico and hazel just running around. Imagine nico and hazel doing each others hair, both of them researching hair care because they love each other and it needs to be ☆perfect☆ and then doodling on each other's hands and legs with a glittery black pen for nico and a silvery one for hazel.

They have cartoon skeleton blankets for nico and geometric colourful jewel like blankets for hazel to match their pajamas but they always use each others blankets because they don't see each other a lot and miss each other and nico makes a scrapbook full of firsts with will taking a picture every time he does some 21st century stuff for the first time (his singed hair and shocked expression when he first tried to heat a lasagna was Will's personal favourite) and his first carnival and his first comic con (geek!nico y'all) and his first pride and-