Run the Mile with Me?

percy probably wouldn’t walk the mile with me because he’d rather be with annabeth and she’d be running.

annabeth would not walk the mile with because she’s too busy trying to be the fastest in the class so she can prove to everyone how athletic she is.

frank would want to walk the mile with me, but would be too anxious about the teacher yelling at us to do it, so he’d kinda slow jog next to me, but eventually move on.

hazel would absolutely walk with me and we would gossip and make fun of the gym teacher the whole time.

jason would not walk the mile with me because he believes ‘everyone needs a healthy amount of exercise.’ he would even offer to run slower for me and try to be super nice about it, but i would just get annoyed.

reyna would politely decline to walk the mile with me.

piper and leo would definitely be walking the mile, regardless of whether or not i had asked them to. they would also try to get me to sneak out of class with them once we were halfway across the field.

(assuming this is a regular, mortal high school) grover would have to walk the mile with me since his fake crutches prevent him from running.

nico does not walk the mile with me, since he has a note from the nurse’s office which exempts him from gym class.