Will Solace facts that are indeed canon but you might have forgot about:

Because he’s one of my favourite characters and deserves more love :)

- Since he grew up in Texas and his mother was an alt country rock singer, I think it’s safe to assume that he knows how to shoot a gun. Not only that, but his dad is Apollo, God of archery, so...

- He’s a Star Trek AND Star Wars fan (all in all: a nerd)

- When he was healing Annabeth during the Battle of Manhattan, he was 12-13, which means he probably hadn’t spent that long at camp, which means he probably had a texan accent when he spoke. “It’s not so bad, Annabeth. A few more minutes and we would’ve been in trouble, but the venom hasn’t gotten past the shoulder yet. Just lie still. Somebody hand me some nectar”.

- He would never steal and insisted that the Stoll brothers leave some cash on the counter of the pharmacy they were stealing from.

- Nico described him as the best combat medic, which means that while he spends a lot of time in the infirmary, he knows how to fight.

- He gave Leo a tour of the camp when he arrived, but wouldn’t give him too many details on the “curse of cabin 9″

- wears flip flops all the time, no matter the outfit.

- [TON spoilers] he has a sun tattoo!!

- [TON spoilers] He’s protective of Nico and is genuinely worried about his boyfriend’s mental health, to the point where he chooses not to reveal parts of a prophecy in order to do his best to protect him.

- When he’s asked to explain things, he remains vague on purpose. This happened both when he gave Leo the tour of the camp and [TON spoilers] before he went to get the offering with Nico in TON.

- He’s very caring, but to the point where he’s too caring. It’s clearly a trauma response, but he’s lost so many people that he’s become overprotective over his loved ones, to the point where he overworks himself at the infirmary and becomes almost pushy when trying to figure out what’s wrong. He feels like he needs to protect everyone because if he doesn’t (or if he leaves), they’ll pass away.

- The staying vague when explaining and being too caring are directly linked with the battle of Manhattan. He was young, scared and lost a pretty big part of his cabin, to the point where only Kayla and Austin were left. He left the bridge where they were fighting to go heal Annabeth right after Michael Yew sacrificed himself, and lost a lot of siblings while he was gone. It left him traumatised, he’d just lost the family he hadn’t known until very recently. That’s where his “I must save everyone” complex comes in.