Where is my niche power Percy Jackson content?

Obviously as a demigod he is immensely if not the most powerful out there, but besides the storm bringing and earth shaking, I think it would be so funny if Percy was also just littered with incredibley random gifts on the side.

Percy can canonically talk to ALL marine life and horses. Where is the mortal outside POV of Percy appearing at a horse ranch and just baffling everyone as this kid proceeds to prove that horse whisperers are somehow real. Give me Percy riding in on the wildest horse there absolutely unfazed and unintentionally reenacting every horse girls dreams.

In canon he can also tell his exact coordinates when at sea. Watch Paul lose his goddamn mind out on a sailboat asking Percy in dense fog where they are and Percy just listing off a string of numbers and walking off to guide them home in what looks like a completely random direction.

Canonically Percy can sail any boat, but what truly qualifies as a boat? Watch Percy and his friends sending Percy out to sea in a shopping cart with a napkin and straw taped on top as a sail and he just bobs away to wherever he wants to go. Again he is completely unfazed while everyone loses their minds because Percy is somehow floating in a literal sieve.

A Percy who can, with the correct concentration, give himself a tail, but just gets himself into an H20 type situation where it’s just happening at the most inappropriate times. Various demigods have had to carry Percy back home when he inevitably gets stuck as a half fish throughout his day. One minute he’s at a Roman senate, the next Franks having to drag him out like a bag of potatoes.

Percy who in dark water is bioluminescent. Everyone makes fun of Will for glowing but it is one of Percy’s deepest darkest secrets that if you put him in the bathtub and turn off the light, he’ll be radioactive green in 30seconds. This was great fun for Annabeth to discover, and even better blackmail for Leo who accidentally found out about it.

Siren Percy! It always say he can’t sing, but what if it’s a front? Percy’s a very morally straight character, he wouldn’t want to be exercising a charm speak level of control over people. This secret’s kept under even tighter lock and key than his glowiness, known only to his mother and father. Percy is low-key terrified of others finding out about it, not only because it’s a dangerous power but even some Gods are desperate to hear a siren song without immediate danger and Percy’s not looking for that kind of attention.