13

Hakim had the weirdest dream about Gigi

A dream so inappropriate that even the memory of it was making him feel disrespectful. He knew that Gigi was somehow attractive to him but still, he had no right to dream of her that way. Plus, he had a girlfriend. It was disrespectful to Shan as well, especially since he never even dreams of her anymore.

Hakim couldn't stop thinking about it as he did his morning chores and it was still in his mind in the afternoon. His brain would use any opportunity to remember the Gigi in his dream, wearing nothing but a loose white shirt through which he could see the outline of her body.

Hakim closed his eyes and he could feel her fingers slightly tickling his shoulder though she was not actually around. He could smell her familiar perfume, expensive and comforting at the same time.

"Hey baby."

The sound of her voice made him shiver. And oh, how much he loved that nickname too. Hakim realised that Gigi being older than him was a turn on and a fuel to his daydreaming habits. He was discovering something new about himself through this weird attraction.

"Hey!"

The housekeeper opened his eyes, surprised by the sudden interruption. He was sitting at one of the tables in the backyard and now, Thomas had joined him on the chair in front of his own.

"You were dozing off." The boy giggled.

Hakim hid his face in his hands, embarrassed that the kid just caught him fantasising about his mother. Lucky he could not read minds...

"Are you tired ?"

"No, not really. I was just closing my eyes for a bit. What can I do for you?"

"...I was a little bored alone in my room so I was thinking that...Maybe you could call the neighbor over so we can play basketball together ?"

"So you know how to play basketball?"

"No but I'm gonna learn today."

"Okay. I can teach you. No need to call the neighbor over."

"But why not? it'd be more fun."

"I don't know, I'm kind of lazy to go all the way there."

"Please !"

Hakim chuckled at the cute face Thomas was making.

"You never striked me as one of the social types, Thomas. Why do you suddenly want to bond with your neighbor?"

"Just like that. It's never too late to make friends, right?"

"Indeed... Ok then, I'm convinced. But we will go get him together, alright ?"

"Ok !"

Both wore their jackets and went across the streets, to the house next door.

"Shoot, I don't remember the kid's name anymore." Hakim realised after ringing the bell.