Ch-4

-Chapter 4-

Birth Of The Tyrant

The novel begins when the Grand Duke Killian, The main character travels the world in order to find his own path.

Sa journey niya ay nakilala niya ang female lead na si Ophelia, a saintess.

He fall in love to the saintess.

Pero dahil maganda at mabait ang saintess, maraming mga lalaking nagkakagusto rito.

Isa na rito si Abel, The Crown Prince.

Killian and Abel and the other 3 rivals always fight each other for Ophelia's Love.

But Ophelia...

She loved the Grand Duke pero hindi niya maipakita at masabi dahil ipinagbabawal sa mga anak ng goddess ang umibig.

Ophelia was killed by the demon king himself.

I really cried for a months after I read that part. Ophelia didn't deserved to die. She sacrificed herself for everyone sake while the male leads are still in each other's throat all the time!

Hindi ko nga alam bakit Birth of the Tyrant ang naging Title.. well maybe because tje Grand Duke became a Tyrant and killed all the demons, people and the priests.
Blaming them of the death of his Ophelia

*sighs

Honestly, wala na namang mga kwenta yung mga Male Leads.

Ah well, I like the crown prince in the novel tho.

But now... Nah.. I really hate him!

He is the worst! maybe much more worst than my brother who killed me in my own world!

.....

Mariin kong tinitigan ang papel kung saan nakalagay ang mga importanteng events na mangyayari in the near future.

I need to keep a list and find a way to change the story.

I don't want my female lead to die!

Kung hindi siya matutulungang mga mga suitors niya..

Then I need to be the one to saved her!

Naalala ko pa ang sinabi ni Princess na ako lang ang only hope to change the future.. maybe dahil alam ko ang ending ng novel.

Napabuntong hininga nalang ako at isinara naang notebook.

I cast a lock and silent spell around it. So no one can open nor read the contents of it.

In just a month, Nakakaya ko nang kontrolin ang powers ko.

Nung una akala ko walang talent ang prinsesa dahil fragile at mukhang weak ang katawan nito but it shocked me that I can handle immense mana inside of me.

Mana is an attribute glowing inside of my body that indicates my power to use special magical abilities.

And salamat sa knowledge ko about the future.. May madaling paraan para mas lalong lumakas at tumaas ang mana ko.

The medicinal herbs na binili ko kanina.

In the novel, during the war of the two known kingdoms. One mage discovered a method upang mapadali ang mana accumulation..

And that is to use this kind of herbs!

And I am using that method now!

Mage na naladiscovered ng method na ito. I am really sorry if ginagamit ko na ito in advance!

Okay then!

Let's start the Mana Accumulation!

The Road to become the strongest and save our female lead!

-------

"Ah...!"

"Saintess! Are you okay?"

The saintess smiled warmly. Hindi siya sumagot at tumingala lang sa rebulto ng Goddess of Light na pinagsisilbihan niya.

She closed her eyes and for the first time she made a true smile.

'...I will be awaiting on the day we will meet....'

She thought.

Tumayo na siya at naglakad palabas ng kumbento.

---------------------

"Haaaaaa.... Natapos din!"

Habol hininga kong sabi

Napahiga nalang ako sa sahig dahil sa pagod na nararamdaman ko.

Epekto ito ng herbs at meditation na ginawa pero saglit lang ito kaya okay lang.

......

Saglit kong tinitigan ang kisame.

At agad kong naalala ang mga kaibigan ko na sina Rea at Faye sa dati kong mundo.

Are they sad?  or maybe angry because i leave that world without their consent..

I laugh at the thought of it.

Yeah, mukhang yun nga ang mangyayari..

*sighs

I hope they'll move on quickly..

I don't want to see them sad because of me...

Rea.. Faye...

I'll do everything to live happily in this world.

So please be happy to you two!

Ramdam ko ang pagtulo ng luha ko.

I closed my eyes and let myself engulfed with the drowsiness.

----------**----------