Ch-13

-Chapter 13-

Irene Kane Arcivilla's POV

"...Damien...?"

wala sa sarili kong usal

A-anong ginagawa niya dun?!

Wah! What the heck is that guy thinking?!

That beautiful suic*dal bast*rd!

Even if he is a pure dragon from the dragon race, He still a baby dragon who haven't had his first growth phase kung pagbabasihan natin ang perspectives ng mga dragons!

I mean he's literally a normal human right now cause he haven't awakened his dragon state yet!

Ugh! nag-iisip ba siya?!

He can't fight yet. He don't even know how to fight!

It was clearly written in the novel!

...

wait..

Right... the novel...

Bakit ko nga pa pala nakalimutan ang mga pinaka importanteng bagay na mangyayari!

Damien's past before he entered the Knight Academy was clearly mentioned in the novel!

Kaley! you old hag! How could you forget!

Arggh.. There's no point blaming myself now...

Well, Let's see... sa naaalala ko. Damien was quite fond of the kids he was living with in the slums. Itinuturing niya ang mga ito na pamilya. hanggang isang araw ng pauwi na siya galing sa trabaho, nalaman nalang niya na kinidnap na ang mga batang iyun.

*sighs

So don't tell me.. The kids were actually a demi-humans. Kaya siguro nakidnap sila.

And everything that was unfolding infront of me was after Damien decided to save his family and messed up everything!

Damien can't fight. So in the end he got beaten up in a pulp but thanks to the Knight Order arriving on time

Naligtas nila hindi lang si Damien kundi pati ang mga bata.

Mukhang nabulag ako sa galit pagkatapos marinig ang mga kababuyang ginagawa ng mga nobles kaya nakalimutan ko ang mga importanteng nakasulat sa novel.

I need to help him.

This is my chance to recruit him too!

It feels like the gods and goddesses are in my favor!

The Knight Order that will be arriving later.
One of them is a Swormaster. He is the one that took a liking at Damien at first glance and decided to recommend him into entering the Knight Academy!

And As if I would let that happen!

Damien will be mine!

He will be my future comrade!

And we will save the saintess together!

-

Isinuot ko na ulit ang mask at agad na tumalon pababa.

Kailangan kung magsuot ng mask para hindi ako makilala

Kahit walang nakakilala sa akin o wala pang nakakakita sa itsura ng prinsesa ng Arcivilla Kingdom.

I just need to be careful cause we don't know how the future unfolds ahead of us.

-----

"HAHAHA WHAT? ARE YOU SCARED NOW YOU LITTLE PUNK?!"