Ch- 12

-Chapter 12-

"Greetings to His High---"

"Did you already find her?"

"...No, Your Highness... "

"What? Then why are you here? Sa naalala ko may sinabi akong walang magpapakita hangga't hindi niyu siya nakikita!"

walang ekspresiyong mang pinapapakita, bakas ang galit at pag aalala sa boses ni Abel.

The Black Wraith Member lowered his head in shame.

"Your Highness, please calm down. Leader Byul wouldn't come here kung wala siyang importanteng sasabihin.. Please gave him a chance to report about it.."

seryosong usal ng sekretarya ni Abel.

"The only thing i want to hear from them. Is a report where the missinh princess is already found Kevin."

walang emosyong sagot ni Abel at seryosong tumingin sa kanyang secretary.

Kevin sighed inwardly.

"But, Your Highness. The Black Wraith wouldn't report something that isn't going to be important. It might be related to the missing princess... so please think about it.."

Kevin lowered his head to show his sincerity for his request.

Natahimik naman ang buong opisina.

Ilang segundo lang ay narinig nila si Abel na bumuntong hininga.

"....Go ahead"

bigla nitong sabi.

Kevin and the black wraith leader look up.

Both secretly smiled in relief. They looked at each other and Kevin nodded his head at the Black wraith leader to begin his report.

"Your Highness, you might already aware of this fact, But we can't find a single person that knows what Princess Irene looks like."

Abel frowned.

The fact na walang kahit ni isa mula sa labas ng mansion ng prinsesa ang nakakita sa itsura nito was Abel's fault.

In order to protect his sister from his enemies. He make sure no one will know what his sister looks like.

And... Now, They can't find Irene... because no one knows his sister... no one can lead them where his sister is right now...

It was.. his fault...

"Your Highness, are u okay?"

"Yes. Continue."

Kevin frowned deeply. He was worried for the missing princess but mas lalo siyang nag aalala sa kalagayan ngayun ng crown prince.

He looks devastated, like he'll collapse at any moment.

The crown prince have many enemies, especially the empress, the 1st Prince and the empress nobles faction.

In order to protect the position of the crown prince which is rightfully for Abel, He need to be strong and sturdy like a boulder.

And para mangyari yun. He need no weakness that the empress might used against him.

At dahil si Princess Irene ang kahinaan ni Abel. He tried his best to hide Irene and protect her from the empress and his enemies.

Irene and Abel are the offsprings of the first empress. But their mother die while giving birth to Irene.

Irene is the vessel of magic itself.

She has a bright future ahead of her where she can be the strongest person if she wanted it. And Abel will be proud to be her brother. And Abel will do everything to support and protect Irene.

It was supposed to be like that..

The future, Abel pictured out should be like that..

Kung hindi lang sana nag pakasal ulit ang kanilang ama, ang emperor.

He married a woman na meron ng anak na lalaki na mas matanda ng konti kay Abel.

Pero Abel is already the crown prince that time. And he's still a child too while Irene was still a baby.

Children who lost their mother's life and their father's affection. Children who have no idea where to rely on.

The only thing they can rely on ay ang isa't isa.

But Irene is still a baby.

What can a baby do?

Even if Irene has the body that filled with immense mana power. She was still a baby who have no idea how the world around them works.

But Abel who still a kid...tried.

He need to survive in order to protect his sister..

He need to do everything to protect her.

kahit na ang kapalit nito ay yung ikasuklam siya ng prinsesa.

"Yes, Your highness..."

sagot ng black wraith leader.

At ipinagpatuloy na niya ang kanyang ulat.

Simula sa kung paano nagpapanggap ang prinsesa na isang maid para makalabas masok sa mansion.

And also the fact na ibang pangalan ang ginagamit niya sa pakikipaghalubilo sa ibang tao.

He also mention about the Demi-human siblings na naging close ni Irene.

At sinabi niya rin na baka may alam si nevel kung saan nagpunta ang prinsesa pero ayaq nitong magbigay ng impormasyon.

"You mean. That Demi-human knows where's the princess is?"

"Yes, Your highness. Pero hindi namin siya mapaamin. That is why we will ask your permission to let us do everything we can to make her confess.."

"And that is?"

"Torture, Your Highness."

words that came out without any hesitation. Abel frowned.

"Impudent!" galit na sigaw ni Abel.

natahimik naman ang buong opisina dahil rito

"..I-Im so---"

"It came out from your mouth. That woman is princess Irene's friend and you dare to think of hurting the princess friend infront of me?"

malamig na malamig na sabi ni Abel. The BW leader gulped in fear.

"N-No.. Your Highness.. Please forgave this insolent man for---"

"Stop... Argh!"

"...."

"Let's go!"

"Your Highness?"

"Kevin. Prepare the Carriage. And you.. lead us to where that woman lives. "

"...Yes. Your Highness."

"We just need her to confess right?.. Leave everything to me."

---------------**---------------