Ch-5

-Chapter 5-

"Greetings to His Highness, The Crown Prince... Black Wraith are here to report!"

sabi ng lalaking nakabalot ang buong katawan ng kulay itim na damit maliban sa bandang mata.

Abel looked down to the informant.

Tumayo siya mula sa pagkakaupo at nagtungo sa harapan ng mesa niya at sumandal rito.

Kaharap na niya ngayun ang nakatayong assasin.

"Go on"

malamig niyang ani

"Yes, sir. This are the documents regarding the use of medicinal herbs na binibili ng prinsesa."

Ulat nito sabay abot kay Abel ng mga papel na nakapaloob ang iba't ibang klase ng medicinal herbs.

After reading it. The frowned on his face deepened.

This Herbs are used for the people who has a Mikaelis Disease.

Mikaelis Disease. It's not exactly a disease. It was well known to be a curse from the God Mikael given to the people who seek for freedom.

And ngayun. The fragile and weak princess are buying this kind of herbs.

What is that supposed to mean.

"Also Your Highness.. The maids and workers that the princess fired out of the mansion. We found them already... and they admitted that.....they....committed graveous sins to the princess everyday..."

"WHAT?!"

galit na sigaw ni Abel

"HOW DARE THEM HURT A ROYAL MEMBER!"

"...."

"Dakpin mo ang mga yun, lalo na ang mga knights na inassign ko para protectahan ang princess, for disobeying my command and failed to protect the princess execute them all no matter what!... No... I should be the one to behead those a*sholes!... Capture them. And report after it!"

"As you wish Your Highness..."

The informant disappeared in an instant.

Tumingin ulit si Abel sa mga papel na hawak niya.

He put those in the table harshly.

"....Mikaelis Disease.... Wag mong sabihin... The princess... No... It shouldn't be like this..."

'Paano humantong ang lahat sa ganito'

Isip isip niya.

Naalala niya ang pagkikita nila ng prinsesa kanina..

The Princess cold eyes... cold voice and the cold shoulders na binigay nito sa Prinsipe.

The usual cheerful like a warm sun princess were nowhere to be found.

He gritted his teeth in frustration

".....No... I think... It's for the best..."

'I don't want her to get involved in the matters between our family... Hating me might be the only method.... but... honestly it hurts.... Irene...my beloved sister...please hang on just a little bit for me...'

-----------------

"Done!"

masaya kong sigaw.

Kakatapos ko lang balutin ang mga dadalhin ko para sa gagawin kong paglalakbay!

Yes, you heard it right!

I'm going to travel for a bit..

Ang rason ko is that.. may hahanapin akong importanteng character!

Hindi siya isa sa mga Male Leads. He was just a supporting Character that died too in the novel.

He died while trying to protect the Saintess!

Sa pagkaka alala ko... He joins the knight academy and then the Holy Church to become a Paladin.

He love the Saintess too.. pero hindi siya gaya ng mga male leads. He hide his feelings and continued to protect the Saintess in the sideline!

Kaya kailangan kong makita at marecruit ang lalaking yun!

If magsanib pwersa kami! we can protect the Saintess and also... Mas bet ko siya para sa Saintess!

Hmmmm.... I think his name was...

Damien...

In the novel.. It was mention that he was from the dragon race... but hindi niya alam yun.. ang alam lang niya ay he's a curse human being..

He thought the Holy Pope cured him but that's nonsense.. That old poop scammed him. Even the Saintess didn't really like the Holy Pope.. That old man!

Kailangan kong mahanap si Damien at tulungan siyang maawaken ang dragon powers niya!

I heard dragons are really powerful in this world!

I need to be there when he awakens as a dragon.

And..now.. I'm going to the other Kingdom!

He lives as a beggar from the other kingdom before he became a knight!

This year's year is telling me that he is still a beggar in this period of time!

I need to find him faster than the Knight Academy..

Kyahahaha!

Damien.. my future partner! wait for me!

---------------**---------------