-~{[Chapter 3]}~-

~>☆<~

~>☆<~

"WELCOME FELLOW STUDENTS" The supposed-to-be teacher called Thirteen greeted us with a warm welcome. 

"Wah! I love Thirteen!" Uraraka cheered with sparkling eyes, squealing to herself in excitement. Though I did not react to the hero in front of me and just stared at the pro hero who was using an astronaut suit. Thirteen spared a glance towards me, looks like she knows about me already despite her lack of emotion due to the helmet covering her expression.

Despite that though, the female pro hero started to explain things from quirks to her quirks to the whole class who listen carefully unlike me who just capture important points. Suddenly, the lights in the large place that we were standing in started to flicker abnormally. 

The fountain water also started to act strangely as it started to lag by squirting water at some point in time before stopping completely. A darkish purple portal started to form in front of the fountain causing Aizawa to immediately go into protection mode as he walked in front of all of us, putting his yellow goggles on. 

"Thirteen! Protect the kids!" Aizawa shouted.

"What is that? Is this like the training exams?" Kirishima questioned, confused by the current situation as he tried to take a step forwards. 

"DON'T MOVE! THEY ARE REAL VILLAINS!" Aizawa warned once again while I being unfazed by the situation walked forwards beside Aizawa. "Sayuri-chan! What are you doing?! Stay down!" Uraraka shouted in an attempt to warn me who seemed powerless in their eyes probably, cause I'm 13 and I'm quirkless. 

"Don't worry about me, Ochaco-san," I replied.

"Thirteen, start the evacuation. Contact the school... The enemies even thought about the sensor... One of them must have a radio wave quirk then" Aizawa looked at Thirteen before turning to Kaminari, "Kaminari, use your quirk to contact someone..."

"Alright!" Kaminari nodded but then Midoriya stepped up. 

"Sir! Are you planning to fight alone? Your quirk will only affect so much! Eraserhead's combat style is erased before capturing. To fight face-to-face..." Midoriya explained clearly as if he has been memorizing Aizawa's quirk usage. That's kinda creepy if you ask me.

"One trick pony can't be a hero. They're on your hands Thirteen." Aizawa smirked.

"Incredible!! I forgot that one-on-one group battle is Sensei's specialty!" Midoriya's eyes sparkle, Aizawa not noticing that his student fanboy side starting to show.

"There's no time for that! We need to go now!!"

"I'm afraid I can't allow that. Greetings, we are the League of Villains. I apologize for the presumption but we took it upon ourselves to enter Yuuru Academy, the base of heroes. We simply want to take the last breath of the Symbol of Peace and the girl named Fuyuzuki."