-~{[Chapter 13]}~-

~>☆<~

~>☆<~

"YOU GUYS... I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO LISTENING TO YOUR STORIES AT THE SUMMER CAMP..." Both Mina and Kaminari said simultaneously, with a gloomy aura surrounding them. Kirishima and Sato were also surrounded by a dark and gloomy aura while Midoriya was busy trying to cheer the four of them up.

Both I and Muichiro didn't even spare a glance at the four failing students, it's their fault they don't take the training seriously just because they thought that they will be fighting against robots just like what happened on the entrance exam.

"When the bell rings, take your seats!!" Aizawa slides the door open fastly, slamming the door open. He expected the students to be not in their seats like usual but it was too quiet to be in the same class.

Aizawa greeted the class before announcing that all of us students even the ones that failed the practical exam will be participating in the summer break and that there are no students who failed the written exam.

I ripped off a piece of paper from the notebook that Aizawa gave me from the day I entered the U.A. and then started flipping creating the torn-off paper into the shape of a bird. I passed the bird-shaped paper on Muichiro's desk causing him to snap out of his daydreaming state. He took the paper bird and stared at me.

I stared back at him. The both of us stared at each other before Aizawa interrupted us, "Also, Fuyuzuki, Tokito. Come with me, I have something to tell you both." The both of us stared at Aizawa before following the sleepy teacher out of the class and into an empty room where the teachers at UA usually use to chill.

"Tokito, since you're going to train with the others, you can't come with us. Don't worry 'cause I'll cover that while Sayuri, you're going to train with us." Aizawa stated as Muichiro's eyes widen as his expression turned into one that is angry and annoyed.

"And who are you again to decide this?" Muichiro spotted coldly, glaring daggers at the taller man who gulped silently. Muichiro was annoyed that he needs to be separated from me again.

"Your master decided. Sorry." Aizawa responded and with that Muichiro eyes widened, he can't decline or refuse Oyakata-sama's orders so he stayed silent, glaring coldly at Aizawa. "Whatever. Let's go." Muichiro grabbed my hands and lead me away from Aizawa, walking back to the classroom.

Deep inside, Aizawa refused to be the one who need to tell the two couples from separating again but he have no choice. If he can change the past, the cruel fate that waited for the two young swordsmen.

"No need to be sad Mui..." I exclaimed to the boy beside me, he hummed quietly. "I'm not sad... I'm pissed..." 

"It's alright. We'll be in contact using the crows. I'll always be beside you." I hummed as the boy beside me smiled slightly. "Come to think of it... Your birthday is tomorrow, am I right?" My eyes widen in surprise before curling up due to my smile.