-~{[Chapter 5]}-~

~>☆<~

~>☆<~

THE MOON SHINES BRIGHTLY, dominating the big black skies that consist of sparkling stars. I sat on the rooftop of someone's house in a neighborhood where Aizawa says many people have gone missing there.

As I swung my legs back and forth, the nice and cold breeze blew across my face, and my nose started to twitch. "I sense the demon aura."

As soon as I muttered that, I disappeared from my spot, dashing toward the spot where I sense the aura at.

Aizawa looked at the spot where I have been sitting around, he must admit that when All Might asked for my help to patrol, the cases of missing people decreased.

A middle-aged man was walking in the barely litten-up streets, holding his stuffed briefcase that consist of his laptop and a bunch of his paperwork. Holding hands with a little kid who was happily licking his lollipop.

He grunts, complaining about how he was very pissed at his boss for giving him extra work just because his partner forgot to do his job well.

Unlucky them, they came across an unmanly beast who was hungrily feasting on a dead woman's body. The two stopped dead in their tracks as the little boy dropped his candy to the ground, gaining the monster's attention.

"MAMA!!!"

It was the little boy's mother and the man's wife. The man can not do anything but stay still, starting horrific at the gruesome scene in front of him. His wife. Dead. Eaten by a monster.

"Another human? Two?" The demon growled, wiping the blood that stained his mouth, "Whatever. I'm still hungry either way." It says, ready to attack the man and the boy.

The boy hugged his father's leg tightly, while the man stay paralyzed, it was the demon's ability. Making people scared enough to get paralyzed so it can attack them.

Though before the demon can attack the two, I quickly get in between them and kicked the demon away from the two pairs. "Are you both alright?" The little kid nodded in response while the man stayed still.

"Oh! I'll be getting a stuffed dinner tonight!" The demon sneered, staring deep into my crystally ice blue orbs and then activating his blood demon art.

"Breath of Frost. First form: Lavish Tundra"

I dashed towards the demon in a quick motion, swinging my katana from left to right horizontally in a snowing motion. The demon's head quickly decapitates from its neck, leaving the demon in shock that I didn't get paralyzed at all.