-~{[Chapter 8]}~-

~>☆<~

~>☆<~

"FINALLY!!! THE SEMI-BATTLE BEGINS NOW!!! On the right side, the raging beast from 1-A, Bakugou Katsuki!!! On the left side, the young but dangerously cold person!! Fuyuzuki Sayuri!!" The crowds began to cheer in excitement, "The battle will start in 3... 2... 1... GOO!!!"

Bakugou immediately runs towards me using his explosions to boost himself faster towards me, I guess he was having the first attack. I easily dodged his attack but he then charges towards me once again. He made a large explosion just as he was about to reach me, even though I couldn't see anything in front of me, I still can sense where he was due to my awesome sense.

I stood there calmly, faking the fact that I didn't know that Bakugou was behind me, ready to slam me down to the ground. Just as he brought his hand down using his explosion quirk, I swiftly caught his hand just in time, stopping him from hitting me. His hand collided with mines creating a huge force of wind echoing through the arena.

"W-What is this!? Did Fuyuzuki just grab Bakugou's wrist and stopped his attack!!??" Present mic voice boomed through the speakers while Bakugou's eyes widen, and my expression turned cold and somewhat a pissed-off look.

"You're annoyingly loud. I'm in a bad mood so don't try to piss me off, kid." I glared coldly towards Bakugou, my icy blue eyes narrowing. Bakugou's expression turned angry after seconds, "HEY! WHO'S THE KID HERE, YOU FUCKING SNOW WHITE LOOKING BITCH!?"

Bakugou used his hand to create another explosion, attempting to blast me away from him. I quickly slammed Bakugou to the arena floor due to his wrist was still in my possession. The crowds gasped, seeing the big crack on the arena floor. I let go of Bakugou's wrist before dusting the dust from my palms.

"Watch your mouth, you worthless creature," I stated coldly as Bakugou weakly stood up, blood gushing down from his forehead. When the cement hero asked Bakugou if he wanted to stop the match or forfeit due to his bad injury, Bakugou denied it quite rudely, giving me a fierce glare.

"I AM NOT DONE YET! I'LL PROVE YOU WRONG!!!" Bakugou made a big explosion, the big explosion that he used in his previous match between him and Uraraka.

"Sorry. I don't speak brat." I said coldly, unsheathing my sword, "Water Breathing... Third Form: Flowing Dance"

I dodged the explosions around me while moving in a kinda-dancing way towards Bakugou and when I was near him, I disappeared from my spot and used the back of my katana to hardly knock out the blonde boy, hitting on the back of his neck.

"F-Fuyuzuki Sayuri is the winner of the Sports Festival!!!" 

The crowds cheered for my victory while I sheathed my sword back to its scabbard, not even celebrating my victory, I went to the tunnel where I came from, seeing the medic running after Bakugou to carry him to the Recovery Girl nursery.