-~{[Chapter 7]}-~

~>☆<~

~>☆<~

THE FIRST MATCH WAS BETWEEN MIDORIYA AND SOME GUY CALLED HITOSHI, they're match was intense but Midoriya soon ended up winning after figuring out Hitoshi's quirk weakness.

The second match is between Todoroki and Sero, both of them from Class 1-A. Todoroki freezes half of the arena, causing ice to go to its peak. Todoroki win the match and helped Sero free himself from the ice.

His father must have said something to him, causing him to reach that badly. The need to clean the previous arena from the ice was long but after it was clean, the third match began.

"For the third match! A student from Class 1-B. You know what they say, beautiful things have thorns. Heroics Department. Shiozaki Ibara!!" Present Mic announces as a girl with Viney-like hair walks to the arena, "VS!! The 13-year-old kid performed amazingly! Heroics Department, Fuyuzuki Sayuri!! Start!!!!"

Gosh, I forgot that I'm going to turn 14 soon.

"Sorry for my rudeness despite you being younger than me, but I'm going to defeat you!!" Shiozaki exclaimed but I stayed silent.

Vines cover my entire body making me unable to move, I easily slice open the vines by unsheathing my katana despite being held tightly. Thankfully, I have some time to change my uniform from the revealing one to the PE uniform.

"Breath of Frost. Seventeenth Form: Blizzard"

I cut the walls made from vines that Shiozaki created using her quirk at high speed, causing her to have difficulties creating them again and again as I got closer.

When I reached the point that I was very close to Shiozaki, I karate chopped the back of her neck where I learned the vitals were, Shiozaki immediately went paralyzed and fell to the floor despite being half-conscious.

"Shiozaki is immobilized!! A critical attack! Fuyuzuki will move to the next round!!!" The crowds cheered loudly, I ignored them and calmly walked out of the arena.

○●○

I was going to fight again but now with Iida, I don't mind I was kinda hesitant to fight him at first but later on, I changed my mind.

"We have Tenya Iida from Class 1-A, Heroics Department. On the other side, Fuyuzuki Sayuri from Class 1-A and the Heroics Department!!!" The crowds started to cheer loudly at my entry.

"Gosh... They're being very loud..." I muttered while scratching the bottom of my ear.

"Fuyuzuki-san!! Please don't hold back on me!!!" Iida shouted from the other side of the arena, doing his chopping karate hand signs.

"Right..." I nod, not showing any emotions.

"Ooh!!! A friendly request!!! I like it!!" Midnight squealed before slamming her whip to the ground creating a loud noise.