-~{[Chapter 16]}~-

~>☆<~

~>☆<~

IT WAS THE THIRD DAY OF THE TRAINING DAY, Aizawa didn't let me train as hard as the other students because of the possibility of the famous war will be coming soon so I gotta have good healthy stamina.

He also let me come to training a little bit later than the others, he told me to get some more rest because I was up all night to fight off the demons who lingered around the dark woods.

When our training session ended once again, all of us did our task to cook our dinner - except I didn't get to do anything because Aizawa told Bakugou to do my task instead.

I swung my legs in a repeating back-and-forth motion as I stared at the setting sun, I was on the roof - with an empty bowl of food beside me. It was peaceful until I heard the familiar hooting noises of my kasugai crow.

The beautiful Arctic owl flew and landed right on my left shoulder, "Hoot-hoot! A message from the Mist Pillar!" The owl chirped, dropping the letter right onto my hand. 

"Long time no see, Yukita..." I smiled calmly as the owl nuzzled her head into my neck, causing my hair to cover her small body. She then started pecking my braids, "Yuki! Don't do that, you're going to mess them up!" I chuckled, tidying my hair. (Sayuri braided her hair on the sides - kinda like Mitsuri's but not puffy, it goes straighter and she only braids her hair on the sides and not on her back.)

"Hoot! Hoot! Long time no see! Hoot!" The bird hooted, happily that she got to see me again after a long time. "You can stay by my side Yukita, if you want, go get some food down there" I replied, opening the letter from Muichiro.

"How? Hoot-hoot." 

"Just fly up there and snatch a bowl of curry - that's what you used to do-..." I bluntly replied as the bird screeched in annoyance.

"Hey! We agree to not mention that!!" The bird squawked angrily, "Hoot-hoot! Whatever! Hoot! I'm going!!" The bird flapped her wings before flying off, away from my sight. I chuckle lightly after seeing the reaction I thought was interesting just a couple of seconds ago. Now, my attention was all on my letter. I open the seal and read the insides of the paper.

Dear Sayuri...

How are you?  I hope you're alright, if you're not, let me know and I'll go there immediately. The Mizunotos are boring, they're all boring - except for my friends, but I rather have you here instead of them. I miss you... 

Ne... Let me know, and let's schedule another stargazing time when you get back here. I miss your presence... Please come back as soon as possible, if they are giving you a hard time, I'll kill all of them for you.

Your Muichiro,

I smiled softly after reading the letter, my heart beat skipped a beat, I fold the paper back before taking out another piece of paper from the letter, it was a blank paper for me to write on - so I grabbed a pen from my belt and decided to write to him as soon as possible.