-~{[Chapter 10]}~-

~>☆<~

~>☆<~

I WOKE UP TO MUICHIRO CUDDLING ME TIGHTLY, the warmth of his body makes me so comfortable that I almost didn't have the strength to wake him up too. "Mui... It's time to wake up..." I heard the boy groans almost like a whine, hugging me even more tightly, "No..." My cheeks flushed a slight red.

It took me about 5 minutes to get the black-turquoise-haired boy to let go of me so I could proceed to prepare myself so I can go to Hosu. Though Muichiro did threaten Hawks to let him go together with me to Hosu or else he will cut off both of the pro heroes' red majestic wings.

Hawks agreed to Muichiro's request, crying deep in his heart. Tokoyami questioned me about Muichiro after seeing the relationship between me and him, such as hugging, etc.

On the train, Muichiro of course insisted that he would sit next to me while Tokoyami and Hawks will sit in front of them, so that's what our seating looks like. "We are going to arrive at Hosu at night time." Hawks reminded us, I nodded.

"I heard from Rengoku-san that you made friends with the Kamado boy..." I stared at Muichiro who was sitting beside me, "The boy with burgundy hair right? I remember him being at the meeting once." 

Muichiro nodded with a slight smile, remembering his encounter with Tanjiro, "Yeah! He helped me gain my memories back during a mission!" Muichiro ranted about the story of how he encountered the Upper Moon 5 demon and the Upper Moon 4 demon while I listened to his story excitedly too.

After he finished his storytelling, I started ranting about my own experience of the Sports Festival and what happened since I was transported into the future. Without noticing, the hero in front of me listened to our conversation, his heart felt heavy with guilt and pity.

In his mind, he started asking and questioning why god and life hated the two young swordsman couple in front of him. 

In the history book that Hawks read, the Mist Pillar was cold, cruel-mean, air-headed, and distant to the others even to the other Hashira's but only opened up to the Frost Pillar. On the other hand, the Frost Pillar was cold too just like her title, cruel-mean, has a soft side for people she cared about, and also she is very ignorant.

Hawks admired both of them and the others who sacrificed their lives to make the next generation live a comfortable life without those creepy demons. Seeing the two cold couples laughing in joy right now made his heart melt, he swore that he will protect both of them as a hero.

○●○

Time went on quickly as I slept on Muichiro's shoulder while he placed his head on top of mine. I woke up due to the announcement from Hawk to Tokoyami that we will arrive at Hosu after 10 minutes, he didn't want to wake us up at first due to our cute position so he told Tokoyami first.

When the train stopped after 10 minutes, the bird from the USJ called Nomu as I remember crashed inside the train with an old man wearing a hero costume. Muichiro hugged me quickly, covering me with his body as a shield.