~<{[Chapter 22]}>~

●○●○●○●

●○●○●○●

(Hi guys, I'll be ending the MHA transfer AU and now we will be moving onto the original AU. So let's get started!!)

A YOUNG GIRL WITH THE MOST gorgeous and graceful snow-white hair walked past the not-so-crowded village. She had a small bamboo basket strapped onto her back as her long white locks danced beautifully against the rhythm of the breeze.

The busy villagers turned to look at her when she walked by, their gazes were sharp. Some even whispered to each other about how graceful and gorgeous she was.

Her pale white skin glistened against the harsh sunlight rays. She walked passed the stalls of each seller, looking around for something that she wanted.

Her eyes widened and glistened as soon as she saw the item that she wanted to buy, she rushed to the stall immediately and purchased on fan. She sighed in relief as she fanned herself with that item.

"Gosh~ it's so hot today~!" She whined, walking again while fanning herself, "It was still so chilly before..."

"Stay focused Sayuri! You need to buy those plant seeds for Kaa-san!!" The girl stood up straight, slapping herself lightly with her fan before she started to scan more stalls.

This gorgeous girl is named Sayuri, Fuyuzuki Sayuri from the Fuyuzuki family who lived up in the cold mountains - away from the crowded villages.

The Fuyuzuki Family has been known to be able to withstand any cold temperatures that normal humans can't - especially Sayuri. Sayuri is quite different than the other Fuyuzukis there is.

"Hey, mister! How many plant seeds I can buy for this much money?" Sayuri asked, opening her hand to show some money bills that she kept with her the entire journey.

"Ah, let's see... 5... 10... 15? You can buy 3 packs of these, little girl." The seller responded, pointing at the medium-sized bags that he displayed in his stall.

"Hmm... I see..." She hummed, "Then I'll take it! Here you go mister- the money!"

"Pleasure making business with you, little girl..." The seller bowed slightly as he handed Sayuri the three heavy bags filled with plant seeds, "But are you sure you'll be able to carry all of this alone? It's quite heavy, little girl"

Sayuri hoisted the bamboo basket filled with plant seed packs on her back with a smile, "Don't worry kind mister! I'm quite strong you see~!"

Little do they know, this frail-looking little girl here is quite athletic for her age. Sayuri walked down the streets of the busy village with the bamboo basket on her back.  She was having a chill time until someone decided to ruin her moment.