~<{[Chapter 20]}>~

●○●○●○●

●○●○●○●

FOUR OF THE PILLARS - The water pillar, the serpent pillar, the love pillar, and the frost pillar thought things differently as they attacked Muzan at the same time, not giving up.

Giyuu needed a new sword so he started searching for a water-breathing user sword from the mizunotos who were already lying lifelessly on the ground. Obanai on the other side was trying to look for Muzan's weakness.

Sayuri was trying to find a blind spot where she could attack Muzan again like before when she first arrived. She found one and charged towards it, unsheathing her sword.

"Frost Breathing. Ninth Form: Ice Fang"

Sayuri launched towards Muzan but he quickly spotted the cool breeze approaching him and used one of his whips to slash Sayuri right on her chest making her distance herself from Muzan.

Thankfully, she predicted his attack just in time and didn't get a deep cut.

"So you can move? I suppose the mask one and the cold one won't die easily."

Sayuri clenched her injured chest, examining her wound to see that it wasn't too deep and that she could continue her fight.

Mitsuri also stumbled upon Sayuri's problem as she dodged Muzan's whip which if she didn't dodge she would be cut in half.

"KANROJI!!" Obanai shouted with a worried face.

"Please, just take care of yourself!!!" Mitsuri reassured the Serpent Hashira who was worried.

When Muzan was about to attack again, a certain familiar weapon stopped him from attacking - it was Himejima's weapon, "Sorry for being late."

Then, another katana stabbed his head - it was Sanemi's, the Wind Hashira who cut Muzan in half but then the demon lord got regenerated immediately after he cut him.

Muzan took a stance to kill Sanemi but the white-haired boy threw a bottle that consisted of oil - then lit a match and threw it to Muzan, "An underhand play."

"This kind of thing suits you. I'll kill you!! You piece of shit!!!" Sanemi roared in anger - he was angry, really angry.

Muzan attacks were getting, even more fiercer every minute. Kanroji got some more injuries making Obanai swoop her out from the battlefield and providing her some first aid by putting her down for the kakushi to treat her.

At this moment, Sayuri had been slowly making her demon slayer marks appear as she started breathing out cold smoke that was visible to the others.

A drone was secretly monitoring the battlefield, the drone was connected to the live TV that the heroes used to watch the scene from afar.

Giyuu movements got sloppy when he figured out that Tanjiro had supposedly died, he gasped in surprise when he accidentally let go of his katana, "My grip... It's already..."