-~{{Chapter 9]}~-

~>☆<~

~>☆<~

IT'S BEEN ONE WEEK PAST SINCE THE SPORTS FESTIVAL. Ever since I won the Sports Festival in the first place, an annoying group of people with flashing cameras and loud voices kept coming up to me and kept bombarding me with stupid personal questions.

I would ignore them or sometimes death stares at them until they leave me alone, if they don't leave me alone then I would threaten them with my katana. Aizawa told us that we are going to make out own codename, a code name is a name that will be used to call you when you're a pro hero or just a normal hero.

I decided that I wanted my codename to be Kori, when Midnight asked me why I picked Ice I answered that it is what describes me the best.

Aizawa also told us that the pro heroes had made their internship proposal on some of us after looking at the interesting match back at the Sports Festivals. I got around... 4829... I thought that it will be such a pain to pick from all of those proposals. I randomly pick out the name of the pro hero that I will be choosing to intern with and I got the name Hawks.

"You'll have your costumes. Remember, you aren't allowed to wear it in public. Don't drop them or anything. Make sure you mind your manners with the heroes at your internship!" Aizawa exclaimed, gaining a chorus of Yes sir.

"Fuyuzuki. Our train has arrived." Tokoyami told me, I nodded and followed the boy inside our train and sit beside each other. Both Tokoyami and I picked Hawks as our pro hero to intern with.

Both of us talk about our favorite food and hobbies, well I didn't talk much and instead put my answers simply. I told him about his mistakes and Tokoyami listens quietly as I told him about what was wrong and what was better in a 1-on-1 battle.

When we arrive at Hawks agency, Tokoyami reminded me to be polite and nice to Hawks as I tend to be too cold to anyone who disturbs me, even sometimes to him. The both of us were led to Hawks office by one of his sidekicks before he left us there.

Tokoyami did the knocking on the door and then open it a minute after. The office was empty but I quickly unsheathed my katana and blocked-protect Tokoyami from the incoming red flocks of feathers that shoot at the both of us like fast bullets.

"You have good senses." The blonde-winged hero whistles, leaving Tokoyami surprised, "Tokoyami Fumikage and Fuyuzuki Sayuri, am I right?" I didn't sheathe back my katana and instead pointed it at the confused blonde.

"Where is Hawks? Did you do anything to him?" I questioned coldly, the situation turned awkward as Tokoyami did a face-palm. "Uhh... I'm Hawks? Did you not see my photo on the internship paper?" The man known as Hawks replied awkwardly.

"Oh." I sheathed back my katana, "I didn't. I picked yours randomly." My face was expressionless while Hawks did an anime fall dramatically, muttering words that his pride and ego were severely injured due to a young little girl.