-~{[Chapter 14]}~-

~>☆<~

~>☆<~

AIZAWA EXPLAINED THE SUMMER CAMP TO THE OTHERS EXCLUDING ME BECAUSE I PREFER TO ZONE OFF INSTEAD.

"Are you sure I shouldn't come..." Muichiro muttered, staring right into my icy blue orbs. I sighed and turned to him, "I told you many times, Mui... I'll be fine... Besides, you need to train the Mizunotos..." Muichiro still wasn't convinced enough by the look on his face.

Muichiro can't help but be worried for me, he can't imagine what would it be like if I got missing again, he was so worried when I disappeared on Mt. Crimeberry. Muichiro lowered his head, staring at the ground.

I brought my hand up and patted his head, causing him to look at me once again, "I'll keep in contact with you, I promise. Using the crows?" I smiled slightly as I watched the boy's disappointed face turn bright and hopeful. When I made my promise to Muichiro, he seemed cheerful for a while.

"Fuyuzuki-chan, our bus has arrived!" I heard Midoriya shouting at me, notifying me that the bus has arrive and will go soon. I look back at Muichiro who was already pouting again, "I-" Before I can even say anything, Muichiro engulfed me in a warm hug causing me to freeze for a moment before hugging him back.

"I gotta go now, Mui-mui..."

Muichiro let go of his hug, staring at me with his mint-green orbs, "I guess I'll see you again... Suri-chan..."

When I said my goodbyes to Muichiro, I hopped up onto the loud bus. The others inside the bus were very chaotic, some were listening to music, and talking, and some were also shouting. I was disturbed by their loudness and it seems like Aizawa noticed due to him sitting next to me in the bus seating arrangement.

"Here..." Aizawa handed me a pair of earphones with a small radio-like device, I stared at the strange device, tilting my head to the side in a sign of confusion. "You plugged this inside the radio, then you plug these two things into your ears" Aizawa demonstrated.

"I heard that your birthday was somewhere before this trip, right? Just imagine this as my birthday present to you..."

I slowly followed his instructions and when I already did, it was pitch quiet due to the earbuds covering and blocking my sense of hearing, even though I can still hear the shouting and yelling but it got stuffy due to the earbuds.

Aizawa reached out for the small radio-like device I was holding before pressing the play button on it, a tune a calming sound came out from the earbuds that were plugged into my ears. I never knew what this was so I jolted on my chair in surprise when the music played inside my ears.

I looked at Aizawa with wide shocked eyes while his expression was calm with a small smile, my eyes sparkled in amazement when I listened to the calming music that played through the earphones. I was too busy being fascinated by the device I'm using that I didn't realize that Aizawa was giving me a sad smile.