-~{[Chapter 19]}~-

~>☆<~

~>☆<~

YUJI SMILED WEAKLY as his body slowly started crumbling away into ashes, "I didn't mean to live anyways..." He chuckled heartily as his eyes also started to pile up with tears.

"Listen to me Sayuri... Just listen to me this one time..." He pleaded as I held his served head in my arms, "I've been waiting so long to say this... I've never been true to you..."

"Do... Do you know? The day you were born, I despised you - I didn't want Okaa-san's and Otou-san's attention to get taken away from you..." He continued, "When Okaa-san forced me to hold your little body that is wrapped in a blanket, I refused many times until Otou-san forced me to"

I was quite surprised when I heard Yuji calling them 'Okaa-san' and 'Otou-san' like that, even though he already turned into a demon whose supposed to be cold-hearted.

"When I hold you in my arms, you open your eyes... Oh, I still remember that moment just like it was yesterday... Those majestic icy blue eyes that perfectly match your pale white skin," He smiled at the memory, "You smiled and called out to me, saying Onii-chan. I still remember your first words to me"

"I loved you ever since then. I became a demon after seeing how weak I am against those demons, I couldn't possibly protect you if I'm that weak. My bad side took the best of me and now look at me..." He paused, "I regret turning into this cold-hearted monster."

"I kept you with me the whole time after hearing from Muzan that the war has begun. I don't want you getting hurt by them. I figured out that I would rather die by your blade than die by those other hashiras." Yuji smiled again, "I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings again Imouto... I'm s-...sorry..."

I couldn't hold back my tears, I'm not supposed to cry over some cold-hearted demon who killed the two people whom I loved and also other humans.

He started spilling tears as his body crumbled away slowly, "Sayuri. You're m-my pride and joy... So don't stop being like that, go and kill M-Muzan." He paused as his face also started crumbling away slowly, "And... I promise... In the next life..."

"I'll never leave your side... Not once... I'll always be right beside you... as a human and your brother. I'll never stop being your brother. I'll... always love you, Yuri... Just remember that, even as a cold-hearted demon, I'll always be.... right at your side... Till I see you again, in the next life..."

That was his last word as his remains crumbled, leaving nothing but his burned particles of ashes. I cried as I knelt and my wet tears dropped down to the floor - leaving small drops of water patches on the floor.

The heroes who were present there watching the whole fight scenery live and also the heroes who were watching the fight from the TV felt sorry as they stared at my crying figure that was kneeling on the floor.