chapter 5 we can be like they are

18 year timeskip

*we see Gabriel with the new generation of overwatch heroes in a meeting*

Gabriel:alright is everyone here?

Dva:no izuku still not here

Gabriel:of course he isn't that boy always l...

*the door slammed opened izuku came in out of breath*

Izuku:im here I'm not late!!

*everyone looked at him *

*Gabriel sighed rubbing his eyes Dva and lucio we're snickering at him Brigitte was giving him a sympathetic smile*

Gabriel:what's you're excuse this time?

Izuku;I'll have you know I just happened to ran into an old woman in trouble on my way here and...

Gabriel:son shut up and sit down

Izuku:y..yes sir..

*izuku sits down sighing as Brigitte rubs his back izuku smiled softly at her*

Gabriel:alright now that everyone is here we can start the briefing Brigitte and lucio you're going to south America to stop a drug lord that has being gaining power over the last few months as for izuku and Dva both of you are going to a small island that's in the middle of a civil war you're mission is to help the goverment end the war questions?

Izuku:yeah why you tagged me with the annoying gamer?

Dva:oh fuck you this gamer has better marksmanship points then you'll ever have you edgelord!

Izuku:aw don't tell me you're still salty I beat you're ass in Mario kart

*both were glaring at eachoter Gabriel was drinking coffee not having enough caffeine to handle them*

Lucio and Brigitte"and this two are supposed to be best friends?*

Dva:come on captain can't I just have tracer with me on this mission?

Gabriel:if I do that you'll end up in a make out session half of the time

*Dva blushed*

Izuku:ha!

Gabriel:you're not any better if I pair you with Brigitte

*izuku blushed*

Gabriel:now all of you dismissed get on you're ships izuku hold back for a minute

*the other 3 left both father and son mood was more relaxed*

Izuku:yeah dad?

Gabriel:just wanted to say...don't fuck up

*izuku snorts and rolled his eyes*

Izuku:thanks for the confidence

*Gabriel chuckled and rubbed izuku's hair*