chapter 75 + new story

Hours later

*After 8 hours of flight izuku saw the main overwatch base, instantly the guns were on izuku's ship, izuku took the radio and tuned to there frequency*

Izuku:this is agent reaper stand down, I repeat this is agent reaper stand down. I need overwatch members Gabriel Reyes and Angela Reyes I've got injured people with me including myself

Soldier:copy that you are clear for landing  Angela and Gabriel Reyes are on there way with help

*Izuku hung up and sighed this was gonna be a long night. Izuku landed slowly seeing the place started to get filled with armed soldiers, and medical staff waiting. Izuku walked out of the cockpit with Inko following him izuku opened the door and was instantly attacked in a hug by his mother*

Angela;you bastard you scared me half to death! Why? Why do you always find a way to scare me to death do you want me to have an early grave is that it?!

*Izuku couldn't speak as Angela started looking him up and down being a doctor and a very overprotective mother she could already see all the injuries and the disgusting display of what the other doctors did to patch him up*

Angela:did you get healed up by a bunch of med students?! Look at this! This is just sloppy work!

Izuku:mother this is not the time for that, you can check me over after everyone else is taken care of first, my wounds are bruises at best

*Angela gave izuku a look only a mother could and simply touched the arm akande punched, izuku winced and pulled back in....slight almost minor pain*

Angel:you call having a broken arm a bruise?! I don't give a damn about favoritism your my son you come first before anyone else to be cured!

Izuku:yeah you made that extremely clear when you were in the middle of surgery and then found out I had a cold

*A soldier in the background flinched since that was HIS surgery. Other people started walking out of the plane and instantly the soldiers pointed there guns at Sombra and Widowmaker, izuku escaped his mother's embrace and got in front of them with his arms in the air*

Izuku: they're with me!! They're with me!! Stand down!

Gabriel:the hell do you mean they're with you?!

*Izuku sighed rubbing the back of his neck, izuku glanced back at Sombra that had a smug look on her face*

Izuku:it's...a long story I can tell you after everyone is taken care of, but for now I need you to trust me

Gabriel:....am I gonna get mad?

Izuku:no no.....Furious is the more correct word

Scene change

*Izuku was right. Gabriel was furiously passing back and forth while Angela was busy healing izuku up*

Gabriel:SO! Let me see if I got this straight you've been working with a member of the enemy

Izuku:less working with more on the lines of helping each other not die on certain missions

*Gabriel gave his son a good glare and izuku just placed his hands on the air*

Izuku:I'm just saying

Gabriel:gave her secret information so you did treason against overwatch a fireable offense

Izuku:but seeing as I'm your son you'll just punish the hell out of me and then brush this under the rug like the whole going rogue to save Brigitte case

Gabriel:and now you want me to give them both blanket immunities from all the crimes they've done. The amount of people's she's crippled the people she killed alone is enough to fill a graveyard!