chapter 41 the candles blew and then disappeared

*the world seemed to just freeze for izuku after he heard that he's been a agent of overwatch for 3 years and he's never been more scared then this very moment *

Izuku:what hospital?!

*all eyes were on him surprised to see izuku for the first them show panic in his voice and face*

Brigitte:xxxx xxxx xxxx hurry!

*izuku hung up his hands trembling*

Angela:son what's wrong?

Izuku:eri's at the hospital I gotta go! Winston take care of this while I'm away

Winston:me and you're mother will take  care of it go!

*izuku was about to leave*

Toshinori:Reyes my boy wait a moment!!

Izuku:WHAT?!!!

*izuku looked at him nothing but fury in his eyes toshinori threw him his keys*

Toshinori:take my motorcycle you'll get there faster

*izuku nods and leaves running Mic opens the door and izuku literally thew him out of the way as he ran*

Mic:Jesús what's the rush it's not like anyone's dead

*izuku heard that as he was running and he started thinking the worse possible scenarios*

Izuku"what if a villain attacked what if she was shot oh God what if Overhaul escaped?!!"

*izuku made it to toshinori motorcycle(

Izuku:....I'm surprised it's not yellow

*izuku chuckled to himself then slapped himself hard*

Izuku;now is not the time for that!!!

*izuku jumped on started and engine and he was off he races through the streets on the motorcycle weaving in and out of traffic even running red lights to get there faster nothing will stop him sadly nothing is stopping his minds the scenarios were getting darker and darker*

Izuku"oh God what if her quirk went out of control and she hurts herself what if she's in a coma what if someone stabbed her and she's in critical?!"

Izuku:stupid stupid stupid!! I should have been there I should have been there to protect her!!

*izuku kept insulting himself as he made it to the hospital he parked the motorcycle and ran inside to the receptionist slamming his hero and drivers license on the desk*

Izuku;where is eri reyes I'm father!

Receptionist;aren't you a litte..

Izuku:tell me now or I swear to magneto that they WILL not find you're body and you won't die slow

*izuku said giving the receptionist the nastiest scariest glared she's ever seen in her life*

Brigitte;izuku!!