chapter 40 and the wind appeared

Midnight:go!!

*and they were off izuku's class leading the heard and it wasn't even a close match they were 15 feet apart from the closest ones who were from class B but izuku's eyes were on shinsou*

With Shinsou

*we see him running as fast as he could being just behind the students from class B dodging the giant robots hands coming after them shinso shinso jumped at the wrong time and a robot slapped him to the back Falling to the mud looked up at the bleachers and saw his grandfather*

Flashback

*shinso fell to the Mud breathing heavily he screamed in pain as his grandfather whipped him*

Shawn:get up you're trainings not done!

Shinso:i...i..I can't!

Shawn:yes you can get up!!

Shinso;I said i..I can't!!

Shawn:then you'll never be a hero! You're already at a disadvantage with the quirk you have you need to train twice as hard as the rest! To be able to compete

Shinso:but...!

Shawn:either get up or give up what will you choose the lion or the mouse?!

Shinso:I am..I am...

Present

Shinso;I AM A LION!!!!

*Shinso got up and ran faster then before feeling nothing but pure rage he recovered ground and passed class B shinso made it just behind class A when they all jumped the second stage of the obsticle course the pit*

With Mina

*Mina jumped the pit but didn't make it as she was falling her whole world slowed down*

Mina"n..no! I can't lose yet I can't lose here!! I refuse to lose!!!"

With izuku

*izuku saw a blur of green making him open his eyes and stand up in shocked all eyes were on him*

Angela;son what's wrong?

Izuku;was that...no..no it couldn't be could it..?

Mina:BEWARE MY POWER GREEN LANTERNS LIGHT!!!

*they were blinded by a green light*

Back with Mina a few seconds before

*as Mina closed her eyes waiting to reach the floor she felt something she opened her eyes and saw a green ring on her fingers*

Mina:huh..?

*Mina felt power coming through her body as words appeared inside her mind she was compelled to say them*

Mina:In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, BEWARE MY POWER GREEN LANTERNS LIGHT!!!