chapter 48 they looked backwards

Writers block is a bitch still is so for now only a short chapter

Last time

Midnight:what a stunning show of showmanship ladies and gentlemen!! Next up we have a fight of the legacy!! SHOTO TODOROKI VS IZUMI YAGI!!!

Now with the teachers

Sakura:ah both are you're students Mr Reyes who do you think will win?

Izuku:can't say if it was before shoto used his fire i would say izumi easy but i grilled that thought out of his head and now uses his fire without trouble i couldn't tell you

Nezu:really how did you get todoroki to use his fire?

Izuku:....

Flashback

Shoto:stop it!!!

*We see shoto locked up while momo was in front of him who was chained up to the wall while izuku was whipping her hard momo screamed as another gashed appeared*

Izuku:i can't stop this todoroki only you can that cell will open as soon as you use you're fire

Shoto:i..i can't...

Izuku:then i guess innocent people will die BECAUSE you refuse to use you're fire and

*Whip Momo's back turned red*

Izuku: it's..

*Whip a gash opened on Momo's back making her back red with blood*

Izuku:all

*Whip her already opened wound gets hit and more meat is revealed*

Izuku: you're..

*Whip her whole back is filled with gashes and blood you could even see the spine*

Izuku:fault!!

Momo;help me shoto!!

*Momo begged as her back was completely red with blood you could see the flesh izuku walked up to the table and grabbed something*

Izuku;ah yes salt and lemon juice this should do the trick

Momo:n..no sensei please!!!

Izuku:don't beg me my dear beg shoto he's the one who refuses to use his second quirk whatever happens it's on him of course the second he uses his fire side I'll stop

Momo:help me shoto please use your fire I'm begging you!!

Shoto:i...i..i can't...i..I'm sorry sensei please punish me not her!!

Izuku:that's exactly what I'm doing Momo's wound will heal and disappear as soon as she goes to recovery girl or my mother but the wound that you could stop this but don't...that's a wound that will never go away but hey I'm a nice guy I'll give you till the count of 3 before i pour this on her back 3....

*Izuku lifted the gallon of the salty lemon juice to Momo's back*

2....

*Izuku starts to lean the jar to spill it momo kept screaming for help but shoto didn't move*

Izuku:1 sorry for this yaoyorozu

*And izuku did it pour the whole thing on momo making her scream out of pure agony shoto snapped and screamed in fury using his fire side to melt the shackles and run towards izuku who simply dodged and kicked shoto to the ground as shoto was getting up izuku puts the tip of his gun at todoroki's head*

Izuku:A for effort finally using your fire side but D for taking so long look at her

*Izuku grabbed shoto's hair and lifted him up showing a crying momo still screaming in pain as shoto closed his eyes shut izuku slammed shoto's head on the ground*

Izuku:LOOK AT HER!!

*izuku screamed with fury*

Izuku:she's like that because of you! She's crying because you refused to use your fire!! What's gonna happened when your out on the field and it's someone else a father a mother fucking children in danger!! And you refuse to use your fire because of some bullshit reason!

*Izuku threw shoto at momo*

Izuku:24 hours you have 24 hours to suck in my words and if you can't use your fire then your good as worthless and i will expell you now take your girlfriend to recovery girl and get out of my sight!

*Izuku walked away with the other students making room scared of izuku minus one*

Kyoka:what was that!!

Izuku:proving a point

Kyoka:you did that to momo to prove a point?!!!!!

Izuku:yup now move I'm hungry I'm feeling like a burger or maybe some pasta or...

*Izuku stopped as he felt something wasn't pain more annoyance izuku looked and kyoka's fist was connected to izuku's cheek izuku didn't move it didn't even hurt izuku didn't even feel it*

Izuku:was that... A punch?

*Kyoka for the first time didn't feel anger for her sensei but fear from izuku's calm bored look as she took a step back*

Izuku:that was cute really it was

*Izuku grabbed kyoka's wrist hard making her wince*

Izuku:but let me teach you how a real punch is supposed to feel like

*Izuku punched her hard enough to break a Molar at the back of her mouth kyoka fell on the floor in a daze her ears ringing, her eyes seeing double from the force of it*

Izuku:remember what i said by the end of your training you'll hate me but by god you'll respect me so get some respect

*Izuku kicked her stomach making kyoka spit blood before walking away he glanced at his students almost daring them to make a move but no one did he saw the fear and slight disgust in there eyes and smiled proud of it*

Present

Nezu:reaper?

*Izuku shook his head chuckling*

Izuku:sorry about that i got lost in my mind what was the question?

Nezu:how did you get todoroki to use his fire?

Izuku:oh that was simple i just took a page of my father teaching handbook and just put something he loves on the line

Back to the fight

Midnight:are you both ready?!

*Both competitors nods midnight raised her hand in the air*

Midnight:and go!!!