chapter 66 unloading at point blank range then wraith away

*izuku groaned rubbing the back of his neck in pain. He slowly sits up and looks around waiting a few moments for his vision to stop being blurry*

???:damn i knew old reaper was cruel but his own son? That's just heartless

*Izuku blinked a few times as his vision got back to him and he saw Olivia Colomar aka Sombra*

Sombra:hey cell buddy

Izuku:oh that mother!!

*Izuku ran to the cell and touched the bars instantly he was electrocuted back to the ground*

Sombra:yeah...figured that out the hard way too, so what are you here for

Izuku:....soon enough it will be to kill you and Widowmaker

Sombra:ah. I see i see the plan worked i guess

*Izuku got more angry looking at Sombra who had a casual bored look on her face*

Sombra:i mean you could do that, you could or we can help each other

Izuku:why would I ever work with you?

Sombra:because the longer you are here the longer your little fiance will be tortured by Moira

*Sombra smirked at izuku flinching. Izuku frowned and looked at Sombra*

Izuku:what do you have in mind?

Scene change

*We see a low level overwatch agent rolling the food cart, he hears fighting and he runs to the source of the sound seeing izuku on top of Sombra punching her over and over"

James;hey stop that!!

*James opened the gate and ran inside, he grabbed izuku and pulled him off Sombra pushing him to the wall. While James was distracted, Sombra quickly got up and slammed a glass bottle on James head knocking him out cold. Sombra and izuku dusted themselves off since the punches izuku threw were fake*

Sombra:alright Reyes your a pretty good actor, now since you know this place take me to the ships

Izuku:and what's stopping me from locking you back up?

*Sombra looked at Izuku he was already out his finger hovering on the cell's door button. Sombra just smirked and shrugged*

Sombra:maybe the fact that i can disable the cámaras? I mean without me you would have to fight all of overwatch since they would see you escaped and would know your plan

Izuku:...fuck let's go hurry up

*Sombra smiled brightly and they were off, running up the stairs to the hanger bay. They heard footsteps coming down and instantly hid behind one of the doors, it was a small room with barely any space, izuku and Sombra bodies were close there faces close enough they could feel the others breath. They stayed like that until they heard the footsteps reaching them, Izuku kicked opened the door and punched a man out cold while Sombra did the same to the other man. Izuku started patting the knocked out men's*