chapter 68 you'll never be safe while sticking as a group

6 month mark

*Izuku was lying on the berth, His hands and legs were still strapped. He was semi-conscious of his surroundings His body was weak from malnourishment and the torture he had been through even for izuku who's been trained to endure this type of torture it was taking its toll on his physical and mental health, day in and day out being used as Moira test subject. He wondered how long it had been he lost track of time at the 4 month mark. He wonders How his friends might be doing, how Brigitte was doing, How his mother is handling all this. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard the door leading to his cell opening, izuku mentally groaned and looked up to see jack coming inside the cell*

Izuku:Ahh, Mr.76 I was starting to think you forgot about me, what got tired of being on your knees?

*Izuku said weakly his eyes no longer had the same shine he had at the beginning*

Jack:six months and a week of all this and yet you're this cocky. You have my respect for what it's worth

Izuku:Who? Me? Oh how you honor me how about you let me go and I'll go to my room and write it in my journal

*Jack hummed and turned on the T.V. the first time izuku has been granted access to it, it was a news report "overwatch hero Brigitte freed from a talon black site"*

Jack: heartwarming don't you think? She gets to go free, we get Widowmaker back and you? Well you get to keep being moira's little pet project

Izuku:is this supposed to make me feel something? You think i didn't know the consequences of my actions? I knew full well that this was a suicide mission and i took it anyway because i knew if you had me you would spend all your time and resources on me while Brigitte got minimal damage.

*Izuku started to laugh as Jack's eyes widen yes he was that easy to manipulate*

Izuku:God your not even pathetic your just sad. This is why my father was better then you in every way, but that's it isn't it? Poor little jack couldn't accept someone was better then him so he threw a tantrum like the joke said it be funny if it weren't so pathetic

*A furious jack He dragged the scalpel across izuku's bicep. And then moved over to his other body parts. Jack went on for a long time, making multiple cuts on izuku's stomach, thighs, and chest.

Jack:You think you're some kind of hero? Huh!? Well let me show you what happens to heroes!!

*Jack said as he stabbed izuku's left arm with the scalpel and tore off the ligaments.
Izuku screamed in pain at that, but before he could recover, jack stabbed izuku's left bicep multiple times with the scalpel, tearing pieces of muscles every time he pulled the blade out.

Jack:You're just a pathetic boy izuku! Pathetic!

Izuku;is that what your daddy told you before he hit you with the belt?!

*For the first time since he got there izuku saw jack flinch, it was small and only showed in his eyes but it happened*

Izuku:Yeah that's right, dad told me all about you. Poor little jack father's was a drunk and mommy couldn't stop popping pills so he joined the military to escape it all and now look at you? You run an organization that does nothing but make more James and maria!

*Izuku said with gritted teeth as he screamed again as jack used the scalpel to stab izuku in the stomach and then pulled the blade out. Izuku groaned as he felt the insides of his stomach burning. If his knowledge on anatomy was correct, then it must be the stomach acid that was leaking due to the injury. And all izuku could do was laugh since he won. He pushed jack over the edge and was gonna kill him. This nightmare would be over in just a little longer*